Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Bottle Koozies?

rshadd

Question

So I was applying some Buttery Wax this afternoon in the garage.  Typically as I go around the truck, I'll place a single soft microfiber towel on the vehicle and then set the bottle on the towel as I make my way around the truck waxing.  I do this to keep the bottle from sliding and to protect the surface from scratching.  Well I had the floor fan on high and every time that I'd pick up the bottle my towel would fly off.

As I took a long gulp from my beer, it occurred to me to use a bottle koozie on the bottle of Buttery Wax. The neoprene koozie fit the 16oz bottle perfectly and kept the bottle from sliding and still protected the finish for scratching.

Well it work out nicely and thought I'd share the tip.

21493212175_017029cf30_z.jpg

17 answers to this question

You have a drinking problem.  Please let me elaborate.   You finished your beer, and didn't fill your koozie with another cold one.  That is the problem.  

I actually get a little enjoyment knowing my bottles or towels wont stick to an already Adam's polished surface.

Thanks for the suggestion!

We all probably have a dozen of those things lying around from various places and car shows.  That's a great idea to keep your bottles from sliding. 

Wonder why none of us thought of that before? 

And since we're all out in our garages, how about an Adam's beer opener, a nice big magnet for on the fridge, and maybe some pilsners for in the bar room?  Heck, even some coasters for the bar top!  

Adam's barware!  For the "detailed" bar!

Awesome idea, thank you for sharing...yup got a few extras. 

On to the bar ware....DEFINATELY! 

Im in for some, I would really like one of the larger bottle openers (Like you see the bartenders keep in their back pockets. 

Etched glassware would be really cool, pilsners, pints, beer mugs. 

It's a fun idea but I would still be hesitant to put a koozie on my paint unless it was made of the same foam structure as the red or yellow hex grip foam or the gray ufo applicators/gray gen 5 foam pad ;)

Right now I typically rest my bottles on the wiper cowl/windshield or on the detail cart next to the vehicle; however, I do think I'm going to put some bottle holders on my garage wall for easy access, to improve efficiency, and to make the garage look cooler.