Customer Service 866.965.0400

Is this normal for the Geoimpression Tool?

SJC96GT

Question

16 answers to this question

Hi Seth, did it come straight out of the jar like that or did that happen after use? It does not look normal to me. If you don't mind, please send an email to orders@adamspolishes.com explaining the issue, attach that picture, and we will get things taken care of for you :)

Edit: I should have clarified in my original post that it will not affect the performance of the Visco Clay by having a few sections of the Geoimpression Tool missing from the mold, but we are investigating this.

Hi Seth, did it come straight out of the jar like that or did that happen after use? It does not look normal to me. If you don't mind, please send an email to orders@adamspolishes.com explaining the issue, attach that picture, and we will get things taken care of for you :)

It came straight out of the jar like that. I just opened it looked at it and thought hmm that's odd a few empty spots, wonder if that's normal. I will do exactly as you said and email explaining the issue with an attached picture. Thanks!

Mine's just as bad. Haven't used it yet.  Looks like it's going to be the norm.

attachicon.gif100_2322.JPG

Wow.. Rich yours is worse than mine. It must be a normal thing then. It'll still do what it was intended to do I guess that's all that matters.

Hey guys!

As Rich said above, a few sections missing from the tool is not going to affect the performance. These are small defects from the manufacturer and we will discuss the matter in our next meeting. 

Even if we can fix this issues, there is no reason that the clay bar would perform any different. 

We will keep you updated. 

Just a heads up, as always Adam's customer service is fantastic! I have received an email back after emailing - orders@adamspolishes. A few may have accidentally came out of the mold incorrectly with those few geoimpressions missing. They already have a replacement on the way. Sounds like its nothing to be worried about or keep anyone from ordering the kit.

Rshadd, I wouldn't hesitate on ordering the kit, by the sounds of it a very small amount may have been affected.