Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Waterless Wash????

Texas Moe

Question

Saw something on Instagram about a new Waterless Wash?  If that's true, and if it'll be sold in those awesome new 32 oz. sprayers, I'll always believe that Adam is really a younger, cooler Santa Claus with a soul patch.

Edited by Texas Moe

It was uploaded and was unlisted for some reason, they had that happen the first time they released the new series, they were all there on YT but were not showing up in the feeds. 

I even searched for this vid but the only way to get to it even after watching it was to use the link provided. 

The video said now available on the website but it's not on the website?? Are their any other new products coming with it that anyone has heard of??

Looks like someone stumbled upon on the video before it was ready to go public. LOL.

I just wish they'd not use freshly detailed cars for videos to show how effective something really is. 

Why would they give so much info on Instagram and not a peep here?

Sorry about that. As I said in the other thread, I was away on travel for work from Wednesday afternoon to Sunday night. We set up the canopy for our display trailer until around 1030pm in Carlisle PA Wednesday night, then I passed out since I was still not 100% from an awful flu. Thursday we continued display setup from 730am-630pm (it's a lot of work) and were exhausted by the time we sat down for dinner at 8. Friday and Saturday were full-tilt show mode, tons of customers, thank you! Sunday was tear-down and travel home. Then Monday and Tuesday were spent catching up on hundreds of emails from over the weekend and taking lots of phone calls. I need more hours in the day :)

Interesting, it very much looks like more of a rinsless mix now that is had that deeper blue to it. 

Im a bit surprised that it did not get any fanfare at all, had it not been for this thread I wouldn't even know about it. I guess those of us that dont feel like having social media accounts will just have to hope that folks keep sharing here so that we can find out about products.

I do apologize, in the future I will make sure I'm informed of new product announcements and get them posted to the forum as well.

Looks like someone stumbled upon on the video before it was ready to go public. LOL.

I just wish they'd not use freshly detailed cars for videos to show how effective something really is. 

The white vehicle Kourtney was cleaning in the video was quite dirty. We do have to do considerable editing of the videos to keep them short and keep people's attention. Longer videos get ignored and get less views.

looks like just diluted rinseless to me

The new Waterless Wash is all new from the ground up. We took what we learned from our Waterless and Rinseless formulas and improved on them to make an even better, ready to use Waterless Wash - new formula, more slick, less streaks, and new scent!

We changed the color to a richer blue to keep all of our wash products in the blue color scheme, and so that it's easier to differentiate from our new formula Wheel Cleaner, which had a close hue to the Waterless Wash.

Dan does the new waterless wash contain wax in it like rinseless does? 

i know the out going waterless did not contain any was and was simply to clean and no add any enhancements

Yes the new one does contain wax.

Have to say I am liking the new product. Keep in mind I am new to the waterless and have only used a 1/4 bottle of the old. So still in the dangerous stages.

I love the 32 oz spray mist and it does a really nice job.

I think its a little taller than my detailing bag will allow but going to have to rig something up as it looks like this is going to be my go to product when I got to shows.

Wipes down nice, smells good. What else could a guy ask for :)

Still waiting for staff to chime in on the gloss enhancer in it or not???

Thats one of the 3 avoided answers on this forum. LOL

Nailed it! I have asked twice now along with you guys.  Still waiting

I'm sorry guys. I'm only one person here overseeing this forum from Adam's, as well as about 10 other forums; emails, calls, and live chats with Ben; direct messages on Instagram and Facebook, reddit, questions on the ObsessedGarage facebook group, texts, etc...and it does get overwhelming at times.

A lot of nights I've been working until around midnight in some capacity since February working on my other tasks, so the forum does not always get the proper amount of attention by me due to other responsibilities, especially during the busiest detailing months of the year, like right now. As I've said before, if you need a quick response from a team member specifically, the best way to reach us is by emailing tips@adamspolishes.com or calling us at 866-965-0400.

We do show right in the new Waterless Wash video in a pop-up bubble that the new product does add some shine, and it has been mentioned earlier in this thread. It's an all-new formula that we have reworked. It does have some slight shine enhancement to it unlike the old Waterless Wash, but it should not build up over time, also stated in the video. We do honor our 110% satisfaction guarantee, so if you try out the new formula and it's not for you, let us know and we'll be happy to do a return and refund the purchase price. If you liked the old Waterless for a paint cleaner, you might be better off doing an IPA wipe-down after you use up any of the old formula Waterless Wash that you may have.

As for other unanswered questions, I'll find them now and address them!

Thanks,

Dan

If you liked the old Waterless for a paint cleaner, you might be better off doing an IPA wipe-down after you use up any of the old formula Waterless Wash that you may have.

What does this mean Dan?  As you know I am kinda new here. Paint cleaner?

The old formula waterless wash was strictly a cleaner and did not add any amount of shine like Detail Spray, Rinseless Wash, Brilliant Glaze, etc, so some like to use it to wipe down the vehicle before polishing to prep the surface that way.

Me personally, when I'm machine polishing, I'm almost always claying beforehand, so I will clay with Detail Spray, wipe the residue with a clean microfiber towel, and then go straight to polishing, as it saves me some time during the detail process :)

Has anyone compared Rinseless to the new Waterless back to back for just a quick wipe down of light dust? Which one is slickerer!

Just would like to know whether I want to order up a bottle or not