Customer Service 866.965.0400

I believe Adams is limiting its customer base?

crowvet

I have a couple blue glass towels that have the dye bleached out in a couple areas that look like something spilled on them. I THINK a bottle of APC with a sprayer feel over and over time leaked onto the towels. That's some strong stuff! (I' more careful now!  :) )

Are you stating that Adams is loosing sales because of this? I for one like seeing this type of warnings on products, it goes to show you that it will get the job that you want done, done.... Also I would think it is also a protection factor protecting Adams from a liability standard. And like it say's... Common Sense which is something that is being lost today.

Are you stating that Adams is loosing sales because of this? I for one like seeing this type of warnings on products, it goes to show you that it will get the job that you want done, done.... Also I would think it is also a protection factor protecting Adams from a liability standard. And like it say's... Common Sense which is something that is being lost today.

It's a joke...... Simply playing on the idea that common sense seems to be lacking these days.

Love the APC. Had a cheaper microfiber towel that I was using to clean door jams. It was pretty nasty and I was going to throw it away. Ran warm water in the sink and soaked the towel in it. The sprayed APC and the towel and agitated it. Dinked it back down in the warm water and squeezed it pretty much all the junk came out of it.

• 3 weeks later...