Customer Service 866.965.0400

AC'd the garage/shop!!!!

Sizzle Chest

Holy smokes!  I should have done this years ago!!!!   Installed a 1.5 ton TRANE mini-split system!  Insulated the attic space above and my doors are already insulated.  WHAT A DIFFERENCE! 

It's been ridiculously hot as of late and I just melt while doing a job.  This is a game changer!  I worked in 77 degree comfort with practically zero humidity all weekend long!  This system will pull it down into the 60's during the heat of the day!  Yeah baby!

IMG_1578-XL.jpg

The inside unit. 

Do they look like this chris?

Yep. And the Countach was my "first love" in cars. I remember seeing one when I was on a 5th grade class field trip (long bus ride from WV to the Ford Museum in MI). Stayed up basically the rest of the drive looking for another. And then saw one on a family trip to FL. It was on a dealer's lot and it was black...touched it and burnt my finger! Thanks for the trip down memory lane, Joe!

That's two trips I sent you down on memory lane chris lol. That red Lambo is a 1989.5 it has European front bumpers because it had those horrible looking black pads in the front. I remember going down to look at this car at the LA auto show when I was a young lad and the. It came home. If I remember correctly it has less than 10k on the clock. This in my opinion is the best car ever made. A few years ago you could pick these up for 40k but now they went up in value. If you look closely there is a Ford Thunderbird hiding in the back under a plastic sheet.

Yep. And the Countach was my "first love" in cars. I remember seeing one when I was on a 5th grade class field trip (long bus ride from WV to the Ford Museum in MI). Stayed up basically the rest of the drive looking for another. And then saw one on a family trip to FL. It was on a dealer's lot and it was black...touched it and burnt my finger! Thanks for the trip down memory lane, Joe!

She's a beauty. Enjoy!!

I too fell in love with the Countach.  I had a poster of a black one on my wall for years as a teenager. lol. Right next to Jaclyn Smith.

Just so none of the younger forum members have to look her up, Jaclyn Smith was one of the original Charlie's Angels from the 70's TV show along with Farrah Fawcett and Kate Jackson.  She was also a model. :D

Edited by ZMAN024

Just so none of the younger forum members have to look her up, Jaclyn Smith was one of the original Charlie's Angels from the 70's TV show along with Farrah Fawcett and Kate Jackson.  She was also a model. :D

yep. sorry about that. I'm older than I feel. :)

Holy smokes!  I should have done this years ago!!!!   Installed a 1.5 ton TRANE mini-split system!  Insulated the attic space above and my doors are already insulated.  WHAT A DIFFERENCE! 

It's been ridiculously hot as of late and I just melt while doing a job.  This is a game changer!  I worked in 77 degree comfort with practically zero humidity all weekend long!  This system will pull it down into the 60's during the heat of the day!  Yeah baby!

IMG_1578-XL.jpg

The inside unit. 

Sweeeeet dude!  That will make working soooo much more comfortable.  

Holy smokes! I should have done this years ago!!!! Installed a 1.5 ton TRANE mini-split system! Insulated the attic space above and my doors are already insulated. WHAT A DIFFERENCE!

It's been ridiculously hot as of late and I just melt while doing a job. This is a game changer! I worked in 77 degree comfort with practically zero humidity all weekend long! This system will pull it down into the 60's during the heat of the day! Yeah baby!

IMG_1578-XL.jpg

The inside unit.

66 degrees that's normal temps for me. 70's will be getting a little hot here. Lol