Customer Service 866.965.0400

There is nothing better....

Beemer

Question

3 hours ago, RayS said:

HI Donald, I'm not sure I'm following your statement.  Did you use a Waterless Wash waffle weave towel for putting on Ceramic Boost?   If you did, then I would imagine it would streak and not work out very well at all.  For Ceramic Boost, I use a Gray Borderless towel on the first pass and then go over it with a double soft as the second pass.

I have never used either of the blue waffle weave towels for anything other than waterless wash.

Sorry. YES, I believe I did. 

After putting the Ceramic Boost on the car and glass, with the Plush Waffle I saw I had the streaks on the glass, with the Ceramic Waterless Wash to remove the streaks I only used the Plush Waffle (I don't have the Blue Waffle MF towels).

Unfortunately I don't have any of the Gray Borderless or Double Soft MF towels. I have 2 Single Softs and 8 Plush Waffles MF towels. I  also have 5 Creature MF towels from another supplier that I purchased just prior to coming onboard with Adams.

Edited by SgtLip
Removed link

9 hours ago, SgtLip said:

Sorry. YES, I believe I did. 

After putting the Ceramic Boost on the car and glass, with the Plush Waffle I saw I had the streaks on the glass, with the Ceramic Waterless Wash to remove the streaks I only used the Plush Waffle (I don't have the Blue Waffle MF towels).

Unfortunately I don't have any of the Gray Borderless or Double Soft MF towels. I have 2 Single Softs and 8 Plush Waffles MF towels. I  also have 5 Creature MF towels from another supplier that I purchased just prior to coming onboard with Adams.

I will recommend that if there is a Microfiber Mystery Box to purchase it.  They are usually a good mix of towels at a very good price point and it is the one mystery box that I will purchase every time, since you can never have too many towels.

3 hours ago, RayS said:

I will recommend that if there is a Microfiber Mystery Box to purchase it.  They are usually a good mix of towels at a very good price point and it is the one mystery box that I will purchase every time, since you can never have too many towels.

Whens the last time they did a MF MB? Ive never seen one! Would def be interested in grabbing one.

8 hours ago, RayS said:

AGREE!!! I just wish they'd hurry up and have one.

7 hours ago, tlbullet said:

Whens the last time they did a MF MB? Ive never seen one! Would def be interested in grabbing one.

2 hours ago, SgtLip said:

AGREE!!! I just wish they'd hurry up and have one.

Here's the link:  

@falcaineer Any thoughts on the history and frequency of the MicroFiber Mystery Boxes?

8 hours ago, tlbullet said:

1 hour ago, RayS said:

Here's the link:  

@falcaineer Any thoughts on the history and frequency of the MicroFiber Mystery Boxes?

Just about every mystery box since 2017 is found at the link below, the only microfiber box I can see was in January 2019. But they're also always offering different types. I'll bring it up to the team!

26 minutes ago, falcaineer said:

I'll bring it up to the team!

SWWWEEEET.  Thanks Chris. Understand, no promises. But sometimes if there is an interest, they'll give it consideration. It sure would help a lot of the beginners out.

1 hour ago, falcaineer said:

Just about every mystery box since 2017 is found at the link below, the only microfiber box I can see was in January 2019. But they're also always offering different types. I'll bring it up to the team!

Thanks Chris..please dont ask this week.  Just opened a personal record 3 Adams boxes tonite!!      Bank account needs a few weeks.   But the MB w BF bottle is tempting....marketing team is killing me...great job..😰

Edited by tlbullet

1 hour ago, tlbullet said:

Thanks Chris..please dont ask this week.  Just opened a personal record 3 Adams boxes tonite!!      Bank account needs a few weeks.   But the MB w BF bottle is tempting....marketing team is killing me...great job..😰

😂 Have to ask, though, what Black Friday bottle?