Customer Service 866.965.0400

How many microfiber towels are in your arsenal?

IMADreamer

Question

So yesterday my order from Adam's arrived replacing my stolen stuff and I got one of the super plush microfiber towels. First off, wow what a difference it is from my old stuff. I kinda want a blanket made of it. lol

Anyway, so basically I have it and 3 other much smaller, much crappier microfiber towels that just happened to be in the wash when my stuff was stolen. I used to have about a dozen total because they were smaller and it took several to polish and wax everything. However with the Adam's towel it's so much bigger it looks like I can cover alot more. So how many do you recommend having around?

A lot... I really don't want to make an actual count... lol

I know I have two white drying towels and 2 blue (non adams) drying towels and then a GOB of the polishing towels. I never run out but I do wash them a lot...

Chris

I have 3 of Adam's big blue polishing towels, 2 WW, one crappy random orange one that I don't use anymore, and soon to have one white one from Adam. I'm trying to justify buying the new blue MF towels I really want some but I shouldn't spend any more money right now.

I've never bothered to count, but off the top of my head I'd guess:

10-15 adams blue mf

4 adams white wwmf drying towels

3 blue generic wwmf drying towels

about 40-50 cheapy mf towels (good for glass, door jams, etc)

and as of today one super nice white buffing towel that came w/ my Americana :D

Not sure how many Adams blue MF towels I have and 4 new smaller towels on the way. I think I have more towels for the cars than we have in the house for bathing. Priorities!!!!! Now I know why I get that look from my wife when a new Adams package shows up on our door stop. I have to stop working late and get home first.

I've not counted them, but I think I have 15-20 of the Adams MF towels. I also have a large cantainer of ones I use in the engine compartment and wheels etc etc. Those get replaced as they are no longer any good. Also my wife gets onto me able the care I use when washing the Adams towels. I wash them now my self. You see I caught her washing some of them with other things. Since I'm the boss in my house (she's not here I hope) told her don't do that anymore so doesn't. I now wask them.:pc:

I've not counted them, but I think I have 15-20 of the Adams MF towels. I also have a large cantainer of ones I use in the engine compartment and wheels etc etc. Those get replaced as they are no longer any good. Also my wife gets onto me able the care I use when washing the Adams towels. I wash them now my self. You see I caught her washing some of them with other things. Since I'm the boss in my house (she's not here I hope) told her don't do that anymore so doesn't. I now wask them.:pc:

lol. My girlfriend thinks I'm crazy for treating mine the way I do.

I discovered the blue MF Towels about a year ago and since then I've bought about a dozen of them. I still have a whole bunch (maybe around 50) of regular MF towels around but now I only use them for non-painted areas like windows, tires, and under the hood.

I think the blue Adam's MF towels rock!:bow:

Thanks to all of you that have an arsenal of our towels!:bow:

There is a new towel heading this way, one specifically designed for cleaning glass. It's an incredible towel, woven in Korea like our Super Plush/ True Blue towel.

It will be introduced with an updated version of our Glass Cleaner, one that will make windows your friend. :D

Stay tuned. . . . . . . :rockon:

Ok, I'll tell you guys, but you can't pass this along to my wife! I have 4 'old' blue MF, 2 'new' MF towels, 4 WW drying towels, and 20+ warehouse club MF small towels for applying cleaners, wiping door jambs, & for use on the engine. I have 2 large warehouse MF towels that seemed almost as fluffy as the Adam's towels, until I washed them, then not so fluffy. They are the new jamb wipe down towels.

The 'good' towels are stored in a square plastic flip top filing box, and the others in smaller containers.