Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

Pretended to be a lumberjack and cut down some trees that had died from a beetle infestation.

This little 14" Makita 36V chainsaw did alright.  It uses 2 of the standard 18V LXT batteries, the same as the rest on my cordless tools.  Only took 20 batteries to do all that.  Good thing I have lots of batteries and two dual-port chargers.

20171028_172730C.jpg

20171029_164532.jpg

20171011_205813.jpg

Been raining here for 3 days plus the wife is down with some kind of bug, so I've been helping with household chores and not much else.  Hopefully tomorrow we can get out somewhere for a ride.  Snowing at the nearby mountain ski resort tonight.

Took advantage of the rainy day here in the Northeast to do a few loads of my Microfiber towels.  Took the advice of others here on the forum to pre-soak with a combo of APC and Revitalizer and they came out great.  Separated out the towels I used with G&G....also a tip I got here on the forum.

17 hours ago, 8675309'SS said:

Restored headlights on my car. :D  Didn't get my trim done with restorer due to rain. :mellow: Then found out in a parking lot my power steering is having issues. :o Cars are heavy.

Can't wait to get my baby back to try it out the trim restorer.  I also now have a new wheel bucket!  :wub:

IMG_2377.JPG

Jen, I’m liking your bucket better than my bucket! ?

C9C28E0A-D176-46B2-A277-CBF1EBC483DA.jpeg

Still taking care of my Mrs.  She's one sick lady.  Sure hope all the meds she's on will clear this crap up for her.  Steroids, antibiotics, eye drops, inhaler, and a bunch of other junk.  10 days now. 

Hope that explains my lack of participation here lately. Sorry not to be much help here for a bit. Priorities.

22 minutes ago, Rich said:

Still taking care of my Mrs.  She's one sick lady.  Sure hope all the meds she's on will clear this crap up for her.  Steroids, antibiotics, eye drops, inhaler, and a bunch of other junk.  10 days now. 

Hope that explains my lack of participation here lately. Sorry not to be much help here for a bit. Priorities.

I hope she gets better real soon 

29 minutes ago, Rich said:

Good husband, taking care of her is more important than hanging out here!

i hope she starts feeling better soon!

Edited by ocdrifter

5 hours ago, ocdrifter said:

Jen, I’m liking your bucket better than my bucket! ?

C9C28E0A-D176-46B2-A277-CBF1EBC483DA.jpeg

Joe you can still get a black bucket.  :P  http://adamspolishes.com/shop/specials/sub-category-1/adam-s-new-black-car-wash-bucket-limited.html

I will purchase a red bucket if one comes out for Christmas.  But if not, I'm happy with my black one.  They should consider a red bucket with a sticker similar to the one that had inner gray and red.  Like below.  :glasses:

IMG_0368.JPG

34 minutes ago, 8675309'SS said:

Joe you can still get a black bucket.  :P  http://adamspolishes.com/shop/specials/sub-category-1/adam-s-new-black-car-wash-bucket-limited.html

I will purchase a red bucket if one comes out for Christmas.  But if not, I'm happy with my black one.  They should consider a red bucket with a sticker similar to the one that had inner gray and red.  Like below.  :glasses:

IMG_0368.JPG

Yes, plllleeeeeeease! Gimme, gimme, gimmee!!!  

:xfingers::2thumbs: