Customer Service 866.965.0400

On 2/27/2019 at 9:55 PM, TheWolf said:

If you are logged in to your account when you add items to the cart, it should save them in the cart when you log back in the next time.  I actually use this feature for building orders more than the Wishlist.

Give it a try next time.

I have stuff disappear and reappear all the time... When I bought the St Paddy's mystery box I almost  paid for a Brilliant Glaze Spray - the limited edition - that showed back up.

Be careful when you use this strategy.

36 minutes ago, DaleH said:

I have stuff disappear and reappear all the time... When I bought the St Paddy's mystery box I almost  paid for a Brilliant Glaze Spray - the limited edition - that showed back up.

Be careful when you use this strategy.

Been there as well! Logged in and went to checkout, entered card information, and on the final review before confirming payment I magically had a bunch of stuff in my cart from 2 weeks ago when I was browsing on the website. Almost had a very expensive purchase. 

24 minutes ago, GolfR said:

Been there as well!

Every time I think I'm the only one... I find out different.

Hello Adam's Family. Now, I love Adam's products and I have only used Adam's products for the last 10 years. But, the last two orders I have placed have been screwed up. I email customer service and hear nothing and when I call all they say is sorry your item is backordered. No help no resolution. 

My backing plate is old and I need another one, so I ordered $100 in pads alone and a new backing plate for my 3 details this past weekend.  I made sure I ordered it with plenty of time for my details. When I opened my box I got the famous paper slip saying the backing plate has been backordered... Now, I have to cancel my 3 full details for this past weekend. My question to Adam's customer service is with a company the size of Adam's, how in the hell is there no process of letting the customers know when there is a backorder? Instead having the customer open their package and see a paper slip... All the customer service said was well nothing they could do. It seems they are on backordered for another week +. I am loosing customers because no one or no process lets the customer know, hey your item is B/O. That away we can look else where for the item. I get items get sold out due to lack of product on the shelf. But, waiting for 3 weeks for a key item is unacceptable. 

I'm a Operations Manager and I would love to work for Adam's. This would be the first process that needs to be fixed. Just frustrated that I expected more from a major company. I wish there was a second distribution center on the East of the country to help solving these problems. 

Sorry for the rant it just screwed my weekend and money out of my pocket.

Jason