Customer Service 866.965.0400

And the Lotus is done...

shane@detailedreflections

Question

I finally was able to pick up the car today. Here’s the final list of changes:

-Wrap in Oracal Matte Sunset Shift wrap. 
-Wrap roof, a posts, mirrors, partial hood, spoiler, front splitter and lower rockers in gloss black

-Paint calipers in what ended up being a four stage paint to match

-Gloss black emblems

-Powder coat the wheels black
-6mm wheel spacers on the front and 15mm spacers on the back. 

-Ceramic Coat with a Vinyl/PPF coating everywhere, wheels and calipers in accompanying product.

-Drop a mild tune in the car to wake it up a bit.

These are quick shots with the phone. A good video and photo shoot will be happening. The wheel pic was after driving it home, so yup...they’re dirty. These brakes bleed dust everywhere. 

389F1DDA-3721-40DA-830A-656553129231.jpeg

A3EFB34B-A12B-40FC-9A75-8038AD43A6AC.jpeg

2B833851-6DFB-457B-A443-C40550630F10.jpeg

3F82921C-68C0-4B4B-B609-7B1D754B2E26.jpeg

4F7C94F0-4B6D-490C-BE87-7FC5A11C059E.jpeg

DBDA8B28-8C25-41BF-8D33-80D7536B52A6.jpeg

2A81B7D2-35DA-41AF-833A-F143BF2E1834.jpeg

10 answers to this question

12 hours ago, falcaineer said:

WOW!!! 😎🔥

12 hours ago, RayS said:

Winner!!🏁

11 hours ago, Beemer said:

Stunning.

Thanks guys. This was such a fun project to put together. It went through so many changes in my head about what I wanted it to be. There were stages of doubt in what it would become at times (some pics looked brown). 

Thanks to good partnerships, we kept to the vision and executed it well I think. The results exceeded my expectations.

The next nice day I want to see it driven down the road to see how it looks in motion. 

I’m also planning a photo/video shoot with a friend of mine (who is way better artistically than myself with a camera) and I’ll put together a nice video edit. We are going to shoot in multiple locations. 

Thanks for following this build!

18 hours ago, Sam Y said:

This looks great! I always wanted an Evora. The color shift looks really good on camera.

How's it for a DD?

Thank you.  I have some other photos that came out well too, I just haven't posted them.  They're some that a buddy shot.

As far as a DD goes, it's not my DD.  I will say it's a blast to drive.  It makes you want to drive it, and drive it hard.  I feel the stock exhaust doesn't allow the car to sound like it should.  This week I'm having a custom fabricated third cat delete pipe made.  This will save weight and lose the resonator, while making it sound like it should.  I can purchase some already made, but couldn't get the tips I wanted and was actually able to have it made cheaper than I could order it for.  Here's hoping that plan works like it should...