Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

FINALLY got the Vette out to a cruise in/cycle run for a couple hours today. Nice show at a local church for a good cause called the little lambs of Peru. About 45 cars and 200 motorcycles. Now I'm sunburnt.

The family and I went to my aunt's house right before the big T-storms rolled through today. We had dinner (pulled pork, corn on the cob, baked beans cole slaw, chips and chocloate cake for dessert.) and then selected things from her house to take. She is going into a retirement home and needs to declutter. I grabed her old guitar and three pictures. When we got home the twins went down for a much needed nap while Mama and I went out to the garage and replaced my Solo axlebacks with the original mufflers. I've decided to go a different direction with the daily driver. I'm going to tint the windows, get a Vararam intake and then get her tuned at Modern Muscle.

Tomorrow morning, early, I'm off to the cemetery to see some old friends.:patriot:

Woke up, decided not to go to work today, ate something I shouldn't have, induced vomiting, laid on the couch (too tired to move) for a half an hour, decided that I would go to work, and now I am here.

And there was my sister getting the my little pony theme song stuck in my head somewhere in there too, lol.

Today woke up early after getting home from a Wedding late last night..

went to the fh to do some last minute touches on the Truck..

went home.. took the Browns to the Super Bowl, then ate a bowl of Peanut Butter Crunch..

Got dressed in the Class As and went back to the fh, had our parade.. then went to eat a late lunch with the my Wife, the in-laws, and crazy aunt..

got home, took a quick nap, came on here..

I lusted after the Ebony Black 2011 Taurus SHO parked in our parking lot today. It's the company president's new ride. It came with the dealer installed swirl option, along with every available factory option. I figure by this fall I should be able to convince him to let me "restore" his paint to better than new status.

I just got home from polishing out a few scratches in 1996 Corvette Grand Sport convertible. (Sorry no pictures). The owner, a good friend, wants to buy me a Brinkmann Max Fire light for doing it. I told him no, but I got a feeling I'll be seeing a package later this week. This Grand Sport is 99.999999% swirl free. Absolutely gorgeous.:drool::drool::drool:

Today I went to a car show that was just Corvettes and Jaguars. I won in the Best of the 2000's class. Went to Red Lobster for dinner. Now tomorrow it's back to real life.

Woke up my final day in Shallotte, NC around 555am.

Made the bed (at a friend's house).

Got ready and packed.

Waited for my friends to wake up (7am)

Headed to have breakfast at Cracker Barrell in Wilmington.

Went to Cars and Coffee in Wilmington at 9am. Left to come home around 10am.

Dropped of some HP Tuner stuff to a TBSS member that I picked up while getting my truck tuned on Friday.

Came home. Unloaded the truck and ate a baked potato for dinner.

I am ready for bed.

Today I went to a car show that was just Corvettes and Jaguars. I won in the Best of the 2000's class. Went to Red Lobster for dinner. Now tomorrow it's back to real life.

Congratulations!

As to the OP: I washed the car followed by clay bar and then Americana. :banana::patriot::thumbsup::drool::D

Did some interior work on one of the cars which included a new steering wheel. Right now I'm trying to install some new shifter bushings as well. Oh, and I ordered a PC. Should be here Wednesday.