Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

well I had a not so great day..

work was annoying, correction, my boss has been a DB lately and useless as a GM..

left work and unfortunately missed a nice Fire .. as I was on my way home, I saw the trucks and stopped and found out what happened..

then I went home and waited for the Wife, then we went to a tux place because I was informed earlier that I will be attending a private black tie charity even at the Marriott Marquis Times Square in NYC tomorrow nice.. Martin Short will be hosting, Don Henley will be performing..

that was great news..

then I watched the B's game, and we all know what happened.. is it next season yet?

Had a great day with the wife and kid. Spent the day at Typhoon Lagoon. Then had tickets to Cirque De Soleil, La Nouba. Amazing. That was the 2nd Cirque De Soleil show that I have seen. The first for both the wife and kid. The talent in those shows is amazing, unbelievable and breath taking. Some may think the tickets are pricey, which they are, but very well worth it.

Last night I went to work on a bumper with 4" pads that was rear ended. After I got that all fixed and looking new I cut about 1" off the mid-pipe on my bike to get a flush clean fit that it should have had from the factory. Then relaxed with some xbox live with a friend

Had a great day with the wife and kid. Spent the day at Typhoon Lagoon. Then had tickets to Cirque De Soleil, La Nouba. Amazing. That was the 2nd Cirque De Soleil show that I have seen. The first for both the wife and kid. The talent in those shows is amazing, unbelievable and breath taking. Some may think the tickets are pricey, which they are, but very well worth it.

Nice! Are you staying on disney property?

Last night was AWESOME!!!

The Wife and I were at the Marriott Marquis Time Square for the 2012 Toys "R" Us Children's Fund Gala, which helps raise money for Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation, Autism Speaks, Make-A-Wish America, the Marine Toys For Tots Foundation, and Special Olympics.

Martin Short was the host, Paul Shaffer played a little, Triple H, Victor Cruz, Holly Robinson Peete, Bernadette Peters, Hulk Hogan, and the after dinner performance to be named shortly.

Martin and Bernadette did a duet of Fever which was hilarious.

My Wife mentioned that Her first time going two years ago Faith Hill performed, and Carrie Underwood last year, and apparently they played 3-4 songs..

Well this year, Don Henley performed at least 10 songs. He was AWESOME!!

Then we went to Connolly's for a little to mingle with a couple of my Wife's vendors as well as TRU Execs..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Had dinner with Adam, Lynn, Junkman, and Rich, Dan Lawson, Scott, Duff,and others at Carbonnes tonight. As always, it was a nice evening with WAY too much food. Many thanks to Adam for everything........including the invite to fly to Bowling Green with him in the morning! :bow:

But I'll see most of them in the morning at Grabiak's Detail Clinic. :banana::banana:

Finished building my buddies race car. Me and him have built it from the frame up over the last couple months and it is pretty much an all new car from what he had last year. Hopefully it does not rain tomorrow and we can get on the racetrack.

008.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

Wow! Certainly didn't get to do as much as Ray above me here. That thing is awesome!! That looks like it was so much fun to build, not to mention how much fun you'll have driving it!

I did get my weekly wash in, which is always nice to have a Adams clean car before the weekend

-> Lower back issues thursday, slept on the floor

-> Got up with baby x 2, hunched over

-> 12 hours shift Fri...

->Weekend duty this weekend

->First sergeant duties next week

->24/7 exercise next weekend...

= Cars filthy