Customer Service 866.965.0400

my new car & (I think) a cool history...

b_pappy

I have loved second Gen Corvettes since before we considered them second gens. On and off over the years I have looked, and in the past year or so after a couple of "almost bought" I started looking harder.

I'll keep it a little brief, but I found a one owner 1964 Corvette convertible. This lady bought it new at Felix Chevrolet in October of 1963 and owned it until she passed away last November. That's when I bought it from the estate. She had bits and pieces of old history, including the warranty book and some other paperwork.

It's far from perfect, but very presentable a 48 year old car. It's technically the wife's car, since that's what I told her. I would love to have met the lady who owned it originally, she must have been some gal to buy a Corvette in 1963 at 50 years old, put 139,xxx miles on it, and to have kept it nice. It probably won't change hands again for another 48 years or so.

101.jpg

099.jpg

108.jpg

Bruce

wow looks to be in great condition... maybe just freshen it up with some Adam's love and that baby will look brand spankin' new!

i'm partial to the 67-69 L88's and 6th gen Z06 & ZR1's. i'm hoping to own one of those in the near future.

Thank you all for the nice comments. It's in nice condition for an original '64, but it looks better in the pics than in person. It has a nice patina though, little stuff we cam fix as we go, I just thought it was too cool to pass up.

Dylan, you know you are always welcome to come out and polish stuff out here. :)

Bruce

Archived