Customer Service 866.965.0400

Look what I found in my dishwasher today

AZGTO

Ah, to be single again... :lolsmack:

About ten years ago I was sharing a house with two other guys, and we didn't have a garage so one of them was building an LSX on an engine stand in the kitchen/dining area. It was a great conversation piece.:cheers:

About ten years ago I was sharing a house with two other guys, and we didn't have a garage so one of them was building an LSX on an engine stand in the kitchen/dining area. It was a great conversation piece.:cheers:

That would be awesome.

tap a talka thingy

Like in war of worlds w cruise and he has that engine in his kitchen lol

I recall back in '81 or '82 my best friend had his Trans Am's V8 in his bedroom for the same reason. I recall the camshaft being right next to the b o n...I mean hookah. Yeah, that's it, the hookah, from which we...oh nevermind...

BTW: We really P O'd the neighbors starting the rebuilt motor at 9:30 on a Sunday morning. We'd already been to 8 o'clock mass so we figured the rest of the world was up and wouldn't mind the sound of a stroked & cammed V8 w/ no headers. :D We figured wrong. :D :D

BTW: We really P O'd the neighbors starting the rebuilt motor at 9:30 on a Sunday morning. We'd already been to 8 o'clock mass so we figured the rest of the world was up and wouldn't mind the sound of a stroked & cammed V8 w/ no headers. :D We figured wrong. :D :D

We had a similar incident around midnight one Saturday. We were installing heads and cam in a friend's 94 TA with a fresh 383, and it had been sitting in our carport for two weeks while parts were at the machine shop. We were eager to get it out of there, so we thought we'd just fire it up long enough to check for leaks and he'd be on his way. Did I mention it was running open headers until he could get an exhaust system fabbed? We're under the hood looking at stuff and the neighbor across the street comes over and says, "Yall know what time it is?" We apologize and he says, "It sounds great, but we're trying to sleep!":rockon:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...