Customer Service 866.965.0400

My SS Has Had Some Things Happen

THE Mook

Mook buddy! She looks gooooooooooooooooooooooooood bro! DAMN GOOD!

I know it kiiiiiiiiiiiiiilled you not getting the rig to 100% of your expectations. But what you gotta realize, is what's only "70%" ready to you, is like 150% clean for the rest of the world, lmao!!!

Absolutely love the touches you've given that baby. Great vision. Great execution. Proud of ya man!!! :) :)

Do you have a set of "winter" wheels?

Also, you need to update your sig pic now.:2thumbs:

Redbeard, my Euromax 942s are the Winter Setup. They will be getting new rubber this week, providing my new A Arm bushings come in. Come Spring, I will be painting the Spoke part of those black, and leaving the dish Chrome. MMMMMM!

(Thanks for the sig suggestion)

That was some awesome reading! Nice touches Mook! I agree I will never be done tinkereing with my TBSS love that car!

Scott thanks! Pricing out new Door Bezels this week, however, I think I need an iPad first.

:banana:

• 1 month later...
Mook,

Could you possibly post some more pics of the wheels? I would love to see some pics of the barrel close up?

Those are all I have for now! I haven't had a chance to touch the barrels yet, so they are currently, raw, and unpolished. They have a bit of a grain to them, so I am not sure exactly how much pop I will be able to achieve.

:thumbsup:

Mook

• 4 months later...