Customer Service 866.965.0400

What Did You Wash, Shine, and or Polish Today

Holder

2 hours ago, Ls1transam said:

Wet sanded, compounded and then polished some headlights. Also put a ceramic coating on them. Left that persons house and went and removed some paint transfer off an almost brand new truck from a hit and run. ??‍♂️??‍♂️

9615FD8F-FD92-40D1-B7A8-E41F2CD339FA.jpeg

37D12BB6-B209-44E2-AA48-819AD7F04348.jpeg

44F7AF83-5B0B-43BB-9BE3-A75E74591DAB.jpeg

AFA35DFF-E0FF-43A6-9CB8-01BDAF4FAE60.jpeg

What product did you use on that scuff?? Terrific results. 

Finally was able to wash the truck today!!! Weather was nice and sunny temps got up into the low 40s. Went to the local pay and spray and used the power washer with clear water only and did a slow and methodical rinse of all the salt and road grim. Then they have an under carriage power sprayer that they use “salt-a-way” with. So again, slow and methodical spray of the underside. Ended up using their “tire and wheel cleaner” with my tire, fender brushes and wheel woolie. I realized I was almost out of tire and rubber cleaner and also wheel cleaner so this was my best option. Came home and used my foam gun and wash pad. Only did a detail spray dry with the Ultra Plush. Did a quick wipe with VRT on all trim. Have my trim restorer and trim coating waiting for me to get too soon. 

28548967-815D-4B22-B6CD-15F41F27346F.jpeg

Really nice Chris.  Love the paint on that ride.  Not real familiar with Kias even though my son owns a Forte. Is that an Optima?  I like it.  

We're supposed to get more snow next week. I'm so sick of winter. We had better weather in February. 

1 minute ago, Rich said:

Really nice Chris.  Love the paint on that ride.  Not real familiar with Kias even though my son owns a Forte. Is that an Optima?  I like it.  

We're supposed to get more snow next week. I'm so sick of winter. We had better weather in February. 

Thanks, Rich. Yep, 2013 Optima SX in Snow White Pearl.

No full washes for me today, but did get quite a bit of soft road tar sprayed down the passenger side of the wife’s Camaro today. She noticed it as soon as we got home, and I hit it with some Eco APC and an old double soft, followed up with quick detailer of another brand to help smooth over the coating. 

The tar was still soft but I couldn’t believe how easily it wiped off the coated car. Yet another reason for the investment.