Customer Service 866.965.0400

What Did You Wash, Shine, and or Polish Today

Holder

Finally finished my wife's car today.

Its been a few week process, basically 3 days in all.

My 6 step process....

3 step correction

Then

-Sealant

-Brilliant Glaze

-Buttery Wax

Ta da!

Nice! Look at that mirror finish. I can see the trees plain as day. Some of the darker colors seem to make for the best finishes/reflections.

I started working on a 1988 Mercedes Benz 560SL.  A nice car, but it has not been cared for.  My client inherited it, and said his mother only drove it with the top down or the hard top on.  The hood has some clear coat failure, and the drivers side has lots of fine scratches, almost like brushed stainless steel.  It needs a respray, and most body panels have some rust.  I am preparing it for sale, so trying to clean and shine the paint as much as possible.  Hopefully the pictures will come out and I will post a write up.    

Trivia question (without using Google!), what TV show featured this car?

I started working on a 1988 Mercedes Benz 560SL.  

Trivia question (without using Google!), what TV show featured this car?

My guess would be Matt Houston.

Nope, a little help - it was on in the early 80's, so the car was not this exact model.

I strip washed, clayed, did a two-stage correction, and finished with liquid paint sealant to my wife's 2009 Lexus RX-350. Looked incredible for 24 hours before the rain started. 

I'm kicking myself because I didn't grab a picture. I put in 10 hours worth of work over the course of Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Next time I'll learn from my mistakes and grab a picture before allowing her to drive around in the rain!

I strip washed, clayed, did a two-stage correction, and finished with liquid paint sealant to my wife's 2009 Lexus RX-350. Looked incredible for 24 hours before the rain started. 

I'm kicking myself because I didn't grab a picture. I put in 10 hours worth of work over the course of Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Next time I'll learn from my mistakes and grab a picture before allowing her to drive around in the rain!

Do a quick WW and she'll be all set again for a pic!

Nope, a little help - it was on in the early 80's, so the car was not this exact model.

Hart to Hart I believe had a Mercedes..............................

Robert Wagner and Stephanie Powers (I think) were the stars..................

Is it Dallas?

For a car from the early 80's, if it's not Kitt or the General Lee, I have no idea. :wacko:

Hart to Hart I believe had a Mercedes..............................

Robert Wagner and Stephanie Powers (I think) were the stars..................

Robert Jason for the win!!!  When the owner asked me, I could only remember it was a show with a husband and wife "detective" team.

Robert Jason for the win!!!  When the owner asked me, I could only remember it was a show with a husband and wife "detective" team.

I had the detective part right.  :lol:  Haha.

Edited by ZMAN024

Got started on the new truck today. Wheel Cleaner and Tire & Rubber cleaner, of course. This was all I got done before it started raining again. Hopefully it holds off tomorrow so I can get it Strip Washed and lay down some Guard & Gloss before I go back to Canada on Monday.

sdA34Z8r.jpg

qeoKjXEr.jpg

I don't know what in God's name the dealer put on the tires, but it took three rounds of T&RC to get it all off, and that's after 2 days of driving in the rain. Also, the WC didn't even make a dent in whatever brown gunk is caked on the barrels.