Customer Service 866.965.0400

What Did You Wash, Shine, and or Polish Today

Holder

Gave the work truck a much needed wash, did the rims and tires while I was at it. looks much better now. Still need to really get in, strip wash, clay, decon (The iron fallout is almost sickening), def needs a coat of wax too. 

Gave the work truck a much needed wash, did the rims and tires while I was at it. looks much better now. Still need to really get in, strip wash, clay, decon (The iron fallout is almost sickening), def needs a coat of wax too. 

Pictures?

Well, at least you have the supplies to do any/all the above. 100x each.  :)

While my dad and husband were playing with electronics today, my mother in law wanted to wash her car. We worked together to give it a good detail. Started the wheels with wheel cleaner and tires with tire and rubber cleaner. Then had to wait for a shower to blow through. Finished wheels, then tested out the foam gun. Used strip wash, and two bucket. Next clayed, sealed (non Adam's), and finished with Americana. A little metal polish by hand on her exhaust tips. She's super happy with how it turned out. And I promised I would post a picture to the forum. I have to giver her major props on her washing technique. There is not one swirl on that car!

post-15306-0-74646800-1497833628_thumb.jpg

post-15306-0-41922700-1497833661_thumb.jpg

post-15306-0-56535100-1497833698_thumb.jpg

post-15306-0-23922200-1497833730_thumb.jpg

post-15306-0-57885700-1497834147_thumb.jpg

post-15306-0-29909500-1497834531_thumb.jpg

Props to you, great job!

While my dad and husband were playing with electronics today, my mother in law wanted to wash her car. We worked together to give it a good detail. Started the wheels with wheel cleaner and tires with tire and rubber cleaner. Then had to wait for a shower to blow through. Finished wheels, then tested out the foam gun. Used strip wash, and two bucket. Next clayed, sealed (non Adam's), and finished with Americana. A little metal polish by hand on her exhaust tips. She's super happy with how it turned out. And I promised I would post a picture to the forum. I have to giver her major props on her washing technique. There is not one swirl on that car!

Looks awesome!  The before/after pics of the exhaust tips will sell dozens of bottles of metal polish!

What did I wash, shine or polish today?

Not a darn thing!

Since getting my mini-SK and foam cannon, it's rained for about 2 weeks straight down here in Atlanta. It's driving me nuts!

This was 2 weekends ago, but I've been traveling and busy and whatever.  But this was a lot of fun.  My friend asked me to detail her racecar because she was asked to bring it to Alamo Drafthouse in Austin for a special showing of Cars 3.  She's a beast on the track and the car showed it.  We spent about 6 hours on it, doing a strip wash, full paint correction from clay up, LPS, glaze and finally I busted the Patriot wax out of the fridge.

Looked great when we were done! The kids loved it (and several little girls asked her how a girl can be a racecar driver, which she LOVED answering).

Here are the pics without which this post is worthless!

Wa5P_front

Wa5p_close

Wa5p Alamo

Car looks great and Adams sign is also looking good...maybe that Sign could use a night light sign LOL? I'll describe it, it shines red and black with some white, has LED bulbs, so it doesn't use a lot of energy, it will look great in your garage!

This was 2 weekends ago, but I've been traveling and busy and whatever. But this was a lot of fun. My friend asked me to detail her racecar because she was asked to bring it to Alamo Drafthouse in Austin for a special showing of Cars 3. She's a beast on the track and the car showed it. We spent about 6 hours on it, doing a strip wash, full paint correction from clay up, LPS, glaze and finally I busted the Patriot wax out of the fridge.

Looked great when we were done! The kids loved it (and several little girls asked her how a girl can be a racecar driver, which she LOVED answering).

Here are the pics without which this post is worthless!

Edited by ocdrifter

Vehicle 1 of 2 clean

IMG_20170702_131043.jpg

Washed using Adam's Wash & Wax. Blueberry detail spray smells so good and works great

How did you get the new DS so fast? Mine shipped smartpost and apparently is taking 12 days to go from CO to FL.

Oh nevermind mine is in Georgia. Unless it takes 10 days to get to me from there, I should be able to try it this week. Glad to see you liked it!

Edited by Mariner