Customer Service 866.965.0400

What Did You Wash, Shine, and or Polish Today

Holder

Got out and finished my weekend detail. I washed and dried the car last night. This morning I got out and put the wheels back on, pulled her in the garage, and gave her a DS wipedown followed by a nice coat of Americana.

post-10752-0-22379000-1486327317_thumb.jpgpost-10752-0-15986400-1486327339_thumb.jpgpost-10752-0-31289800-1486327366_thumb.jpg

My stove top was pretty filthy with grease splatter from cooking some pork chops so I decided to try out Adam's there. I sprayed on some 1:1 APC, let sit for about two minutes, agitated with a dish washer sponge/scrub pad, wiped up, and finished off with GC.

post-10752-0-99520700-1486327384_thumb.jpg

Got out and finished my weekend detail. I washed and dried the car last night. This morning I got out and put the wheels back on, pulled her in the garage, and gave her a DS wipedown followed by a nice coat of Americana.

0205171300.jpg 0205171300a.jpg 0205171300b.jpg

My stove top was pretty filthy with grease splatter from cooking some pork chops so I decided to try out Adam's there. I sprayed on some 1:1 APC, let sit for about two minutes, agitated with a dish washer sponge/scrub pad, wiped up, and finished off with GC.

0205171537.jpg

Love those coyote cars! Yours looks great.

Saturday we prepared the 1912 race car for the Boca Raton Concours.  I did a Rinseless Wash with the "bucket or towels" method.  Since the wash water was clean I decided to keep it and wash my truck after I unloaded.  

I used my new cart to hold the buckets and it made the process easier.  

Clean truck!

post-1109-0-39218900-1486341145_thumb.jpg

And the cart - Olympia Tools collapsible cart .  Not sure if I found out about it on this forum, or another detailing forum, but is a very nice cart, that only take up a small space, and easily fits on the truck for mobile work.

post-1109-0-85674900-1486341271_thumb.jpg

post-1109-0-61284200-1486341302_thumb.jpg

Days like today make me want spring to hurry up.  I was finally able to wash a vehicle with a hose.  It has been about 3 months since that happened.  It was therapeutic too.  Washed the truck and my DD.  Now all 3 are clean.  My wife's car got a rinseless wash a couple weeks ago and hasn't left the garage.  She finally caught on to me telling her to drive one or the other during bad weather days.  I hated having to clean both of them every week.  On top of my DD.

My wife's 2016 Nissan Murano got a 2 bucket wash, pumpkin spice detail spray wipe down and a full interior detailing with my first time using the interior cleaner and leather conditioner.  The conditioner seems a little uneven, but I suspect it will look better with additional applications and improved technique.

My wife's 2016 Nissan Murano got a 2 bucket wash, pumpkin spice detail spray wipe down and a full interior detailing with my first time using the interior cleaner and leather conditioner.  The conditioner seems a little uneven, but I suspect it will look better with additional applications and improved technique.

Frank don't worry about the leather conditioner, it sometimes looks uneven but when the leather soaks it up you can't even tell that it was un even. That's some good stuff right there.

My wife's 2016 Nissan Murano got a 2 bucket wash, pumpkin spice detail spray wipe down and a full interior detailing with my first time using the interior cleaner and leather conditioner. The conditioner seems a little uneven, but I suspect it will look better with additional applications and improved technique.

The beautiful thing about LC is you can just go back over it with a clean MF and it'll knock down evenly without much effort. That's been my experience at least and I put that ish on everything except the glass.

Well I haven't done it yet but it looks like I am going to need to try to minimize this as best I can. To make it worse, after they hit my car with their door, they tried to wipe it away and swirled it up.

I guess I'm kinda lucky though, in 5 years at my college, this is the first time this has happened. post-14655-0-90457000-1486674975_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...