Customer Service 866.965.0400

What Did You Wash, Shine, and or Polish Today

Holder

Gave the wife's car a wash with the new wash and wax.  Paint looks pretty good for being 10.5 years old. Hues look different in the pictures as they were taken several minutes apart and the sun was getting lower on the horizon creating the different effects.  Top picture was taken later.

post-706-0-87996600-1473644516_thumb.jpg

post-706-0-08893500-1473644563_thumb.jpg

^  You sir, have won the internet for today. Job well done!  ^

leonardo+di+caprio+gatsby.jpg

Ive been running that modified badge on my Tundra since early 2005. It was originally a joke with my buddies, when we nickname everyone elses ride. So I ended up cutting up the badge and putting it back on. 

• 1 month later...

We only had wind and rain from Hurricane Matthew, but a friend had a plastic shutter come off his house and scrap down the side of his wife's car (yes he has a garage, but the muscle cars live in there!).   

After a 2 bucket wash, I was able to remove the paint transfer with Adam's Visco Clay, and got out most of the scratches in the paint with a 4" orange Focus pad on the PC (there were a few small areas where it dug thru the clear).  I applied PS for protection.

15%20Malibu%205050a_zpsyjpdpere.jpg

2015%20Malibu%205050b_zpsguvhv1zz.jpg

Had to pull the plastic cowl off my 2002 Dakota yesterday to clean out all the drain paths, used truck must have been parked under a pine tree for years. Discovered I had an issue when my passenger side floor got drenched after recent heavy rains, darn Pacific NorthWest weather.

I did some cleanup on a 1926 Rolls Royce Twenty today.  I used my new Rupes Mini, and it worked great - I cannot believe I waited so long to pick one of these up!  

After a Rinseless wash, I did a two step polish with some correcting polish and finishing polish I am testing.  Then used a Revive with a Blue Hex Grip applicator to clean up all the areas of the fender (so I guess I did a 3 step polish!).  Then BG and Americana for a little shine.

The shot below is after the polishing, but before the BG and wax.  Oh, and this car was painted 40 years ago!

post-1109-0-94187400-1477271504_thumb.jpg

Wanted to get wife's car done....

I started with a Rinseless wipe, cleaned wheels, tire shine, Windows....

Had more time so I was excited to do a Brilliant Glaze followed by Americana, I had been reading that this is the best combo out there....got hood and front quarter panels done... Then my wife took the car for the day!!!

I barely got the Americana off before she drove away...????

From what I could see it was outstanding depth and shine! The car is a silver with flec and it just beamed!

Can't wait to finish all.

Edited by Rb1274

Getting the Suburban DD ready for winter:

Pressure washer rinsed wheel wells, Rubber Tire Cleaner (3X), Deep Wheel Cleaner wheels,  pressure wash rinsed entire vehicle, foam canon Shampoo/APC entire vehicle, pressure wash rinsed entire vehicle, foam canon Shampoo/APC, 2-bucket wash entire vehicle with Shampoo/APC, followed with pressure wash rinse, 1:1 Wheel Cleaner decontaminate entire vehicle, agitate with wheel brush, straight Wheel Cleaner decontaminate entire vehicle, agitate again, pressure wash rinse, 2-bucket wash again, pressure wash rinse, dry. Whew, I'm tired!

Tomorrow: clay if needed, polish as needed, Paint Sealant.

Got my work truck washed and was able to try out the new wash and wax. Used it with the foam gun and loved it! Honestly didnt know if I would or not, I dont think it will replace the shampoo but looking nice on the white truck. Got that done, the windows sealed, and the tires cleaned and shined up. Gotta love that tire and rubber cleaner! 

I tried Wash & Wax for the first time today - worked just like the Car Wash Shampoo.  I did my black truck in full sun with no issues, but did the 'reactivation' technique after the suds dried on the paint.  It looked great when I was done, and is protected for a few months with no extra effort! 

This weekend- I washed and waxed the inside of my shower- the walls and sides of the tub!  I used APC first and then used buttery wax then VRT.  I was able to bring back a shine with no water marks.  So far so very pretty with lots of beading.  Wonder how long this will last.

Has anyone else used Adams products in the bathroom?   Any suggestions on what to use on the bathroom counter top to prevent hairspray from sticking- or at least make it easier to wipe off?  :) 

Thanks!
Sunshine

• 2 months later...

I began prepping a Salsbury Scooter for a Concours event.  A very cool scooter, built in the 1940's!  

I spent lots of time today taping the paint, then polishing the chrome 'bumpers' (really just flat stock, chromed on the outside.  The scooter I am working on looks exactly like the one in the picture (I have not seen others with chrome engine louvers).  I have a few more hours work left  (the paint needs a polish) and may get some pictures then (if the owner allows it).

screen_shot_2016-03-02_at_7.39.02_pm.png