Customer Service 866.965.0400

What Did You Wash, Shine, and or Polish Today

Holder

Looks good Carla, but maybe you're dating the wrong guys haha, put them to work!

So after a tough day at work yesterday it was time for a little shine therapy. I faced my worst detailing fear and cleaned my engine.

It's not an excellent job - but as I say "it's good enough for the guys I date :P 

Hemi_before_zpsvjh9dbrc.jpg

Hemi%20after_zpshrwjdoq5.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Yesterday's project, didn't get good before pictures but the truck turned out great. It was pretty dirty especially on the inside. It is a DD truck, that's treated like a work truck.

Did this as a graduation present for my GF's brother who graduates from the fire academy tomorrow.

Exterior:

Strip wash(non-adams product)

Clay

H20GG

Detail spray wipedown

Glass cleaning

Glass boost

Interior:

Vacuum

Spot steam cleaning

Rinseless wash used to clean all interior surfaces and windows.

Glass cleaned

Brilliant Glaze on windshield

Odor neutralizer

post-14655-0-61190900-1495639356_thumb.jpgpost-14655-0-03093800-1495639386_thumb.jpg

Edited by SumBeach35

Yesterday's project, didn't get good before pictures but the truck turned out great. It was pretty dirty especially on the inside. It is a DD truck, that's treated like a work truck.

Did this as a graduation present for my GF's brother who graduates from the fire academy tomorrow.

Exterior:

Strip wash(non-adams product)

Clay

H20GG

Detail spray wipedown

Glass cleaning

Glass boost

Interior:

Vacuum

Spot steam cleaning

Rinseless wash used to clean all interior surfaces and windows.

Glass cleaned

Brilliant Glaze on windshield

Odor neutralizer

IMG_20170523_174339.jpg IMG_20170523_174427.jpg

Rinseless on the interior??

Rinseless on the interior??

Yep,. Cuts through dirt and grime extremely well. I'll either wipe dry right after or finish with interior detailer. Glass cleaner for final wipedown of glass.

Edited by SumBeach35

Rinseless washed the vettte, that was even enough for the wheels. Then I hit it with Ceramic Boost. I love that stuff smells like the candy shell you are left with. So much shine too. Here's a crappy picture from my phone of a washed car that you can assume looks shiny as heck in person.

post-12179-0-44811700-1495671063_thumb.jpg

Looks great but I hope youre sign is on the way because your walls look bare lol.

Rinseless washed the vettte, that was even enough for the wheels. Then I hit it with Ceramic Boost. I love that stuff smells like the candy shell you are left with. So much shine too. Here's a crappy picture from my phone of a washed car that you can assume looks shiny as heck in person.

attachicon.gifIMG_2514.JPG

So I've had this paint mark on my door handle driving me crazy for months. I have tried just about everything to take it off. I though for sure the all purpose cleaner would do it - but no....

So I just got Adam's tire and rubber cleaner this week and gave it try today. Here are the results. I can still see the mark but you would really have to look for it.

before_zpsrxfopnoq.jpg

after_zpsmsy92rkd.jpg

So I've had this paint mark on my door handle driving me crazy for months. I have tried just about everything to take it off. I though for sure the all purpose cleaner would do it - but no....

So I just got Adam's tire and rubber cleaner this week and gave it try today. Here are the results. I can still see the mark but you would really have to look for it.

before_zpsrxfopnoq.jpg

after_zpsmsy92rkd.jpg

Good work! Throw some VRT on that and it might help even more.

Good work! Throw some VRT on that and it might help even more.

I plan on it,  I'm at work today so I did this during lunch. I plan on cleaning the whole truck tomorrow and using the tire/rubber cleaner on the rest of the trim. I would love to do the trim coating but I don't have a garage. Also going to try the brilliant glaze trick on windshield.