Customer Service 866.965.0400

What Did You Wash, Shine, and or Polish Today

Holder

I cleaned my summer wheels/tires with Adam's Deep Wheel Cleaner and Tire & Rubber Cleaner. They've been coated with a competitors wheel and tire coatings. Unfortunately my left hand nitrile glove tore while cleaning tire #3, so now my hand stinks of wheel Cleaner. P. U.

I'm making the switch back to summers by the weekend. I want to save the winter tires for cold weather.

• 2 weeks later...

I Rinseless Washed the SS. Adam's Detail Spray was used as a drying aid on paint and wheels. Found some SVRT in the basement and rubbed some on the weatherstripping and tires.

post-1747-0-44763900-1491087907_thumb.jpgpost-1747-0-58197300-1491087937_thumb.jpgpost-1747-0-39414200-1491088197_thumb.jpg

The wife's Beast gets some love tomorrow. It needs it! Plus she was gave me the evil eye while I was rubbing on the SS in the garage.

Edited by Captain Slow

Worked on cleaning up the old 97 Grand cherokee. The clear has failed on top and hood and starting to fail in several other places. But for an old off road brush buster she still cleans up nice. A few hours with a claybar and some Porter cable time got my paint touching fixin. I still love driving it. And it's paid for.

post-2423-0-11901400-1491180463_thumb.png

Washed the hubb's car this evening. Had a chance to use the Tire & Rubber Cleaner for the fist time. Tires didn't look too bad to start, but they looked awesome after! I can't wait to see what it can do for the other car's tires. Hooray for spring!

Top photos are before; bottoms are cleaned and dresssed with VRT.

post-15306-0-23450100-1491181753_thumb.jpg

Washed my baby and detailed the inside. I really need to some glass cleaner. But after I washed our 2008 Honda Odyssey. I camped in her over the weekend and just wanted to wash her up. I washed and then clay bared just the hood, wow! What a difference just washing with Adam's but then the hood is amazing too. I made my hubby go out and feel it when he got home from work. She then spent the weekend on the desert and I was still impressed how she looked after. I need more time to wash our vehicles!!!

Adams Leather and interior cleaner, and a cheap Microfiber towels. The Gray ones Adams sells. She just bought it and said the seats looked weird. And this is why lol.

Yeah, they look wierd. They're two-toned dirty/clean! :)

P.S. Good work.