Customer Service 866.965.0400

What Did You Wash, Shine, and or Polish Today

Holder

Don't feel bad.....your not the only one who's done that......... :mad:

I wasn't thinking or paying attention. And afterward I put them in the dryer on the wrong heat cycle. I'm sure it's just my paranoi but, they don't feel as soft now...

John next time you wash these towels ad one or two cups of white vinegar to your wash, it's a natural fabric softener that will not affect the fiber, this should help soften you up.

I wasn't thinking or paying attention. And afterward I put them in the dryer on the wrong heat cycle. I'm sure it's just my paranoi but, they don't feel as soft now...

I detailed a Fiat Abarth for a friend.  Started with the wheels: Wheel Cleaner, then diluted APC in the wheel wells, and Tire & Rubber Cleaner.  Cleaned with Strip Wash, then clayed off lots of leftover adhesive from the protective shipping film.  I applied a coating to the wheels, and PS on the body.  Not too much black trim, but hit that with VRT and I&O Spray.

Wheel cleaning - 

Just sprayed:

post-1109-0-52623900-1488770758_thumb.jpg

ooooo, brake blood!

post-1109-0-29475700-1488770779_thumb.jpg

cleaned!

post-1109-0-94798700-1488770813_thumb.jpg

Finito!

post-1109-0-77801100-1488770862_thumb.jpg

John next time you wash these towels ad one or two cups of white vinegar to your wash, it's a natural fabric softener that will not affect the fiber, this should help soften you up.

1-2 cups? That sounds like a lot lol. But I'll give it a try.

Looking good Joel.

thanks! i'd love to take the credit, but she did it all by herself! (with a few pointers from me and a whole afternoon of Adam's detailing videos)

It looks even more amazing in the sun! Might have to order her some patriot wax from the US store (we don't get it over here in Aus) and get it shining even more. So much metallic in the paint, a really great factory color. 

Edited by joelilton23

I swapped out the summer wheels/tires for a set of winter wheels/tires. They were coated with a competitors wheel coating before installation. The Brembo brake calipers were also cleaned and coated while the wheels were off.

attachicon.gifIMG_5203.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_5205.JPG

Nice Holden you have there! They are such a nice car, I'm gad its not just us Aussies that get to enjoy them (well, until the end of the year anyway) 

So tomorrow is my big day! Finally no rain, 60°. My BF wrecked his truck and I loaned him mine for 2 weeks while his was in shop. Got it back yesterday OMG my truck has never been this dirty! So tomorrow is detail day and the first time to use my new swirl killer! I'll post pics! I've been planning this for 2 months, Wish me luck! 

Yesterday I wet sanded my headlights. I had no clue what I was doing but I followed the steps from another post here on the forum.

1500 grit, 2000 grit, 3000 grit, Swirl killer with orange foam pad and correcting polish, then white foam pad with finishing polish.  They are far from perfect but still 100% better

Headlight%20L%20before_zpsxk5ggwex.jpg

Headlight%20L%20after_zpsfgnpcwr7.jpg

Headlight%20R%20Before_zpslyh4d6d4.jpg

Headlight%20R%20after_zpsvk2uadgx.jpg