Customer Service 866.965.0400

The Official "Pay It Forward" Thread

Team Adam's

• 3 weeks later...

Wondering if anyone has one of the (now discontinued) foam spray bottle nozzles laying around. I'd pay shipping, or would be interested in a trade.

I will have to check tomorrow for one. I cant remember how many of them I had but I know a couple of them quit working. Still use one for my wheels with diluted Adams Car Wash. I will let you know.

Wondering if anyone has one of the (now discontinued) foam spray bottle nozzles laying around. I'd pay shipping, or would be interested in a trade.

I have one if you want it. Its brand new .. Actually have a couple of them ..2 different ones. Not sure which one is the old one because Adams no longer sells the foam nozzles. 

Kate, I have one also, I still use them and have an extra spare so if Mark does not get you one let me know and I can send you one. The style I have looks like the one in this picture from an older post on here. I do the same as in the post but I put about two ounces of shampoo in a 16oz. bottle and use it on my wheels.

premixedCarWash010.jpg

This is the old post. http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/12101-wheel-cleaning-with-a-foaming-sprayer/

Edited by BluedogGMC

Kate, I have one also, I still use them and have an extra spare so if Mark does not get you one let me know and I can send you one. The style I have looks like the one in this picture from an older post on here. I do the same as in the post but I put about two ounces of shampoo in a 16oz. bottle and use it on my wheels.

premixedCarWash010.jpg

This is the old post. http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/12101-wheel-cleaning-with-a-foaming-sprayer/

Hi Ron, thanks for following up. Mark sent a message a little while ago that he has a white one (hope it's like the one in the pic).

So for now... I'm good. (Although I'd be better if the 49er's would start showing up for football games on Sunday!)

Thanks again!

Hi Ron, thanks for following up. Mark sent a message a little while ago that he has a white one (hope it's like the one in the pic).

So for now... I'm good. (Although I'd be better if the 49er's would start showing up for football games on Sunday!)

Thanks again!

If not I will send you the sprayer IN the picture!  :D

In the spirit of Thanksgiving I am Giving away a couple products, BUT, rather than just the "First" one to reply, PM me your interest in the item and I will put them into a random generator to give them away. I would ask that if possible that you cover shipping for them. 

I will run this thru Sunday night (Midnight Eastern time) and pick someone from the list Monday. This way you can have it by thanksgiving for a detail before winter if you wish. 

So what is this item you might ask? 

I have 2 Visco Clay refills to give away. Yes they will be going to different people, so all you who say you miss these too often here is a chance! 

Ok its Monday! 

I took the list of folks who PM'd me and put them in a list from first to last pm received, 18 in total. 

First random number drawn was 12, I inverted the list from there and then 9 was drawn. 

I will be contacting you both shortly! If I do not get a response within a reasonable amount of time I will redraw a number. 

EDIT: Both winners contacted and responded, thanks again to all! Ill be looking to do this again sometime in the near future. 

Edited by pirahnah3

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...