Customer Service 866.965.0400

So I found Dylan...

The Ryan

Sounds like they wanted to upgrade their position in the industry, so they went after one of the best, trained and supported by the best.  

Enjoy Dylan!  Do great things improving this crazy hobby/profession we all spend too much time/money on.

While it's sad to see someone leave that could be argued was the "face" of the company, one man doesn't make Adams a success. I learned much of what I currently know about these products watching Dylan, he was great on camera.

I do wish him all the best in his new position and still hope to meet him someday just to say thanks.

The last thread we had on wishing Dylan well was closed for no good reason.  So keeping this about congratulating someone who did so much for this small company apparently isn't what the mods, or owner want.  The innovation will slow here, I believe that until proven wrong, which I hope happens.  Until then, I'll continue to use Adams, as well as other brands, and remain open-minded about both.

The last thread we had on wishing Dylan well was closed for no good reason. So keeping this about congratulating someone who did so much for this small company apparently isn't what the mods, or owner want. The innovation will slow here, I believe that until proven wrong, which I hope happens. Until then, I'll continue to use Adams, as well as other brands, and remain open-minded about both.

Nailed it.

The last thread we had on wishing Dylan well was closed for no good reason.  So keeping this about congratulating someone who did so much for this small company apparently isn't what the mods, or owner want.  The innovation will slow here, I believe that until proven wrong, which I hope happens.  Until then, I'll continue to use Adams, as well as other brands, and remain open-minded about both.

Adam and most of the team members and mods congratulated Dylan in that topic; however, the discussion went off the rails a bit, and since Dylan's account has now been merged with Nick's, the flow of posts looks all out of whack. I assume Chewy closed it because everyone said their congrats and it was time to move on.

We all know Dylan had a huge impact on this company and his absence has undoubtedly left some big shoes to fill. He helped put Adam's in a great direction and we hope to continue the innovation as best we can. There are still capable individuals behind the scenes. Have faith  :2thumbs:

And I don't give a rats behind for how off topic the discussion went.  The man gave 6 years to this company and progressed the product line to where it is today.  We wouldn't have staples to the line such as Rinseless Wash, Total Interior Detailer and others without his influence.  Shall we just forget his existence and just suggest Adams alone was to congratulate for these achievements?

And I don't give a rats behind for how off topic the discussion went.  The man gave 6 years to this company and progressed the product line to where it is today.  We wouldn't have staples to the line such as Rinseless Wash, Total Interior Detailer and others without his influence.  Shall we just forget his existence and just suggest Adams alone was to congratulate for these achievements?

I wouldn't say that. While Dylan was a very public face to Adams new products' development and testing, you can be assured that there were/are many others working very hard on all the new products and dealing with vendors. And for every product that was tested and unveiled by Dylan, believe me there were others that never saw the light of day because they didn't meet Adam's standards, product line needs, or whatever. While I'll miss Dylan's presence and expertise, I have zero concern that innovation at Adams will cease to continue. :cheers:

The man gave 6 years to this company and progressed the product line to where it is today.  We wouldn't have staples to the line such as Rinseless Wash, Total Interior Detailer and others without his influence. 

Nobody has suggested otherwise.