Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams new product releases?

j-r35

Question

So i'm mainly active during the spring/summer months since when winter hits don't really get down to any serious detailing till winter is over.  Just was wondering what happened to some of the products that were being mentioned like the water de-ionizer, new firehose nozzle, new wheel woolies, and any other product i might have forgotten?  

Saw a couple of interesting products from a competitor at a show this past weekend.  Pads that had a surface that they say is better than clay, does the same job, but you can wash these or brush off any dirt if you drop it.  Came in a hand pad, a flat pad, and what looked similar to a tire dressing pad.  I almost bought it to try it and compare, but I figured if Adam knows about these and thinks they're any good, he'll be coming out with something similar soon. 

They usually wait until I place a BIG order.

I know the feeling. I order Adam's clay then like next week the new clay comes out. Order Machine Super Sealant and BAM! out comes Liquid Paint Sealant.

So what new product would y'all like to see and I will place an order. Lol.

Saw a couple of interesting products from a competitor at a show this past weekend.  Pads that had a surface that they say is better than clay, does the same job, but you can wash these or brush off any dirt if you drop it.  Came in a hand pad, a flat pad, and what looked similar to a tire dressing pad.  I almost bought it to try it and compare, but I figured if Adam knows about these and thinks they're any good, he'll be coming out with something similar soon. 

We tested the heck out of clay alternatives (sponges/towels) long before they became a popular substitute for traditional clay.

What we found is that while they may save you a bit of time, they all created some level of marring, even the fine grade ones.  Because of this, you would need to polish after using one of these clay substitutes, and not everyone wants to go through that process.

Call us "old school" but we still prefer traditional clay.  :)

Just doing some testing, nothing to see here....

This has been going on for probably 2 years now...  Unless it's a better SVRT, I'm not interested.  I definitely do NOT want more gloss, especially if it means silicon.  Rubber isn't naturally shiny.  I like the clean black look of SVRT.  I don't need them to look like patent leather.   I'd like to see a scent free scent neutralizer before anything.  I have to buy mine elsewhere right now.  

This has been going on for probably 2 years now...  Unless it's a better SVRT, I'm not interested.  I definitely do NOT want more gloss, especially if it means silicon.  Rubber isn't naturally shiny.  I like the clean black look of SVRT.  I don't need them to look like patent leather.   I'd like to see a scent free scent neutralizer before anything.  I have to buy mine elsewhere right now.  

dont buy it? lol

I'll be sure to take you off the list!

:lol:

Don't make Super VRT more glossy Nick, please.

As it stands you can add layers of VRT to add your own gloss level, I do not know how you can make this product better than what it is.  Water based, SPF 35, low gloss finish.

If you make it a high gloss product I can no longer use it on my black plastic trims and will not be buying it anymore as it will not look natural.

EDIT:  I don't think you are referring to a Wheel wax/sealant either because most recommend Quick Sealant on wheels)

Edited by Ricky Bobby

I really hope this is a new product and is not a change to make SVRT into a glossy product.

If SVRT goes glossy, I will have to buy a competing product. I realize there is a market segment for glossy and others on here have asked for it. Just please make it a new product and keep the current finish on SVRT as it is currently. :)

I knew SVRT wasn't getting glossier.  I guess some people just like glossy tires.  I don't think I'll ever understand why, but I guess like moths to flame, people are to a shiny tire.  

I'm am part of the Anti-Brown Tire League.  

Chris