Customer Service 866.965.0400

Introducing our Newest Team Member: Joe Trigeiro, THE Video MAN!!

Adam

Friends, with great excitement, and honor, I'd like to introduce Joe Trigeiro, our newest team member!

Joe worked with the video team that shot our previous Volumes of detailing videos.  Extremely artistic, incredibly talented, and just a damn great guy!  He also has a fabulous wife and a 10-month old son, who started crawling yesterday!

Welcome Joe, and thanks for coming on board!

-Adam :2thumbs:

IMG_3315.jpg

Hello there Adam's Polishes Community,

My name is Joe Trigeiro.  I recently was graced with the dream job to work for Adam's Polishes as the new full time Videographer/Photographer and Creative Designer.  Before I continue any further I just want to give a sincere thank you to Adam Pitale and the rest of the Adam's Polishes team for the opportunity and also the warm welcome here at Adam's Polishes.  First I'll begin with my history with Adam and the company and then move on to the most current project that I am working on.

Back in 2010 I received a degree in videography from the Art Institute of Colorado.  Upon graduating I began to work with a friend from school who had started his own video production company.  We started by doing wedding locally in Denver and took freelance jobs with different corporations covering events and behind the scenes internal videos.

In early July we were contacted by this gentleman by the name of Adam Pitale, in regards to producing a volume of instructional videos for his customers to refer to.  We gladly accepted.  Upon arriving to the first shoot which consisted of all the outdoor segements for the Volume 8 Instructional Detailing Videos.  My friend and I quickly realized the enthusiasm presented by Adam and his team and how faced paced the day flew by.  We were all thriving off each other and ended up finishing the rest of Volume 8 the next day.  

A couple weeks later my friend and I finished editing the videos and Volume 8 was live online August 12th 2012.  Adam was impressed with our work and continued to hire us back for more video work.

Move ahead to March, 2014, a few months back and two years after our first job with Adam's Polishes.  Adam decided he wanted to create and updated version of his detailing videos and move on to Volume 9 Instructional Detailing Videos, which have yet to be released to the public.  The experience and privilege of creating Volume 9 was absolutely extraordinary.  I'll fill everybody in on that experience at a later time.  

Anyway, upon returning from the trip I contacted Adam through email in regards to any full time opportunity within his business.  He had mentioned having a full time media person but was using my friend and I here and there just to create instructional volumes.  

After emailing back and forth for about 2 days Adam had me come into the office to meet with him around 9am.  Being a full time job opportunity I was at the office at 8:45am.  Adam was no where to be seen, so I ended up hanging out with Matt and took some awesome photos to host on Instagram.  Around 1pm Adam rolled into the office with his perfectly detailed truck.  Of course he was beaming with enthusiasm and was being as nice as ever.  He pulled Matt and I into his office and we talked about the need of a media team member.  After about 10min of discussion I was shaking hands with Mr. Pitale and no sooner later he had me in the Adam's Polishes shop truck headed to our distribution center to pick up product to bring back to the headquarters.  

Now after a couple months of work I have settled in.  I have finished the edits on the new Volume 9 Instructional Detailing Videos, taken some incredible pictures of a clinic that was held here at the headquarters, took more amazing pictures of hot rods at a local car show here in Colorado, created a creative video of the new tire shine, and created the new instructional video of the new tire shine.  Every thing has moved very fast but each day is an adventure and I feel very lucky to work here and even luckier to have such amazing co-workers and an incredible boss.

Now, moving on to what's happening currently.  In the last week I have been photographically inventorying each product we sell and every kit we sell also.  These images will be utilized on the new website that is in development.  

Aside from that, we had a wonderful gentleman come by the offices with a 1940 Ford Coupe.  The classic was housed in a garage with three other vehicles which was struck by lighting.  The garage caught on fire and the only car to survive was the 1940 Ford Coupe.  The front half of the car was protected by a cover but the back half of the car was exposed because the trunk had be opened by Glen the owner.  It got wasted by the fire and Glen was really bummed being it his baby.

When he brought it by a couple weeks ago, the whole back of the car was brown from the smoke.  The whole thing stunk like a campfire and the chrome looked like bronze.  The engine was brown, almost black and the underside of the car was wasted from the smoke as well.  Glen was bummed to say the least, but he definitely had hope in his eyes.

After a few days of detailing we brought it back to life.  Our Clay Bar took away a lot of the smoke damage and our Paint Correcting Polish with the Cyclo Polisher made the paint look perfect.  After hitting all the nooks and crannies the Coupe looked brand new!  The smell was also minimized by the detail but Glen is going to redo the whole interior which will help with the smell.

I have included a picture of the finished 1940 Ford Coupe.  Also for further coverage on this product I'll be creating a full topic on the 1940 Ford Coupe with before and after photos and a little bit of video.  

Thank you everybody for your time and I look forward to being apart of the Adam's Polishes community and I will answer any questions that I possibly can.  Please contact me at any time via email and look out for my future posts.

Joe T.

joe@adamspolishes.com

post-11894-0-56252900-1403309927_thumb.jpg