Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams new Wheel Woolie!

Shermanator

Question

I got this and the new tire dressing a few weeks ago and finally got around to using it today. I have the original 3 piece wheel woolie and the original Turbo stick, but this new wheel woolie blows them away when cleaning the wheels on my SHO. The SHO wheels have these shallow black cut outs on the wheels that where a pain to clean because of the shape, but with the new wheel woolie with its 45 degree bend on it, its snap cleaning them up now...stupid how something like that makes all the difference in the world!

The new Tire Dressing is really nice too...wasn't a huge fan of VRT on tires, but the new Tire Dressing  gives that nice shiny black look I'm used to with other products I've used over the years....hopefully with out the product slinging all over the side of the car (I haven't driven my car anywhere besides back into the garage since application)

14 answers to this question

Yeah, I used mine and actually prefer it over the straight ones.  Works well getting deep into the wheel wells.  And I like the new Tire Shine as well.  Doesn't seem to sling off and that makes me happy.  :D

Seems everyone is liking the new wheel woolies. I just placed order for the whole tire kit the other day along with some other stuff. Won't be able to try it all out until I get home from vacation!

I'm looking forward to getting one in my next order as well, even though I use the 3 pack religiously.  I actually have the original design "spoke back" woolie I bought last year from DD, made by Braun Brush, the head is not as fluffy or long as the Adam's one though, so it will definitely be a nice upgrade.

I use woolies every time I wash and it really takes the pain out of doing wheels/tires, once you can get all the nooks and crevices you'll never clean "just the face" of the wheels again.

I can't tell you how many times using my old woolie I was tempted to heat up the handle and put a kink in it.

I love the new design, plus customers don't have to buy a set of three.

Looking forward to selling these!

Bruce

Lol I thought about doing that today. I can't wait to try it out.