Customer Service 866.965.0400

Sooooo Dylan's gone again?

The Guz

Agreed that Dylan will be missed here for all his contributions, but here is wishing best of everything moving forward.

A part of the Adam's team, but I am sure that the rest of the team, like all those that are successful, will pull together to continue the tradition of great products that are easy to use, and provide spectacular results.

Best wishes to all going forward, for more success in all endeavors.

Man, I haven't been around here very long, but this feels like I just lost a member of the family. Good luck Shine Doc and thanks for sharing your knowledge, you've definetly helped me bring my "A" game when it comes to keeping my truck looking great!

Thanks Dylan for all your hard work and development of the products. Hopefully this move will only add the great products that Adams has to offer. I am sure working for a supplier of theirs will allot you guys to all work very well together and maybe even make things better than they are now.

+1 for the loss.  As a new detail hobbyist; his videos brought me to Adam's supplies.  Hopefully he will reciprocate what he learns and continue the education in one medium or another.

Glad I helped test some products for Dylan and glad I met the whole team (Adam, Dylan, Ashley, Matt) when they were at Phil @ DD's shop back in May.  Was a great time and they are all SUPER nice in person.

Wishing Dylan nothing but success and glad to see everyone on good terms.  Adam you are one hell of a super nice CEO, not once but twice have you had nothing but well wishes for him, not many employers can echo those sentiments with their former employees!

Dylan?  Dylan who?

:lolsmack:

All kidding aside,  I wish you nothing but the best Dylan.  You did a great job for Adam's and you'll be missed.  Best of luck in the future.  :cheers: