Customer Service 866.965.0400

Crazy detailing habits?

Chadley

Is it just me or does everyone else ride around with a microfiber towel in the passenger seat. I find myself wiping down the hood of my truck everytime I park it. - I think Adam's products are more habit forming than I expected. :rolleyes: 

What are your crazy detailing habits?

swirls and scratches on paint, bird bombs which people seem to think add to the look of their car based on how long they leave them on there. I roll around with a couple of plush waffle weaves, ID, DS, Glass Cleaner and Waterless or Rinseless (16:1) in my 4 bottle Adam's Bag. I will spend my break cleaning up any small details on the car.   I bring detailing products for my coworkers to try. ETC ETC ETC lol  

Noticing iron fallout on light colored vehicles, I get peved when I see them on my truck. See some cars, might as well just repaint them orange. I also keep a clean microfiber in the center console, would love to keep Detail spray in there year round, but Wisconsin = frozen ????

Edited by neontrucks

I wash and wax the car before every drive then when i get home i do it all over again and same as rich said, it could only be down the road a couple miles.  I think i spend more time cleaning whats already clean than i do actually driving the car.  I also keep towel and detail spray along with leather conditioner in the back.

I keep DS and a micro in both my cars in case of birds.  

And I wipe down my Vette after every drive, even if it's just a couple miles. 

Rich

When you say wipe it down do you mean just with a MF towel or with a towel and detail spray/waterless/rinseless?

Oh, I just assumed detail spray and a MF assortment kept in the car at all times would be standard and didn't warrant a comment, HAHAHAHHAHAH!!  

Why on earth do you think I started that empty 8oz bottle thread...which, BTW Dan...I haven't seen an update on ;)

I guess I'm pretty damn bad about anything touching my car. So I carry every product I need to take care of anything in that red bag to the left and at least 20 Microfiber towels of all sorts in the bag to the right. The cooler is for when I get thirsty wiping the car down when needed.

I guess I got some crazy detail habits you couldn't tell by what I have in my trunk at all times right ? Oh also there are snacks in that bag to the right as well when I need some energy  <_<

post-15444-0-35415400-1489624077_thumb.jpg

Edited by Camarodude

I got a Colorado that I never drive because this car is so much fun to drive. The Colorado It's a four cylinder and everytime I try to pass someone it takes forever. My Camaro SS   I just drop a few gears and it's instant smiles and CYA. I bought it to save on fuel and park the SS  That ain't workin

Edited by Camarodude

Oh, I just assumed detail spray and a MF assortment kept in the car at all times would be standard and didn't warrant a comment, HAHAHAHHAHAH!!  

Why on earth do you think I started that empty 8oz bottle thread...which, BTW Dan...I haven't seen an update on ;)

+1 I did see Kevin refernce being in contact with Dan about an 8oz Adam's kit here: http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/32445-8-oz-bottles-diy-project/page-1?do=findComment&comment=505011

Waiting and watching. Hope something comes of it by summer!

+1 I did see Kevin refernce being in contact with Dan about an 8oz Adam's kit here: http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/32445-8-oz-bottles-diy-project/page-1?do=findComment&comment=505011

Waiting and watching. Hope something comes of it by summer!

You are correct, I have been pestering Dan about the 8oz travel kit. Hoping to see it pop up this spring. I'll have to send a PM his way and see if anyone has reviewed it yet.