Customer Service 866.965.0400

Air Cannon vs Master Blaster

aclass

Question

There is quite a difference in price for these units so I'm wondering what the additional ~150 bucks for the blaster provides that the cannon doesnt.   Anyone use both and can share their experience?

My interest is to have the unit fixed to the garage wall and walk around the vehicle with the hose.

16 answers to this question

Can't speak to the air cannon, but I do have the Master Blaster and can't say enough good about it. It's mounted on my garage wall, and I have plenty of hose to go all the way around my Equinox either direction. Plenty of air, two speeds, it will blow water out of a pool!   Doesn't take up much room on the wall either, and comes with a bracket to hold the hose.  This is the best pic I have of it on the wall. It's the black thing under the blue sign.

100_2777.JPG

10 hours ago, aclass said:

There is quite a difference in price for these units so I'm wondering what the additional ~150 bucks for the blaster provides that the cannon doesnt.   Anyone use both and can share their experience?

My interest is to have the unit fixed to the garage wall and walk around the vehicle with the hose.

I have them both and can't say anything bad about either one, what I do like with our Air Cannon is the self expanding & retracting 30 foot premium hose.

It's a very nice dryer & a great price.

https://adamspolishes.com/collections/car-drying/products/adam-s-air-cannon-dryer

On 3/31/2020 at 11:32 PM, Rich said:

Can't speak to the air cannon, but I do have the Master Blaster and can't say enough good about it. It's mounted on my garage wall, and I have plenty of hose to go all the way around my Equinox either direction. Plenty of air, two speeds, it will blow water out of a pool!   Doesn't take up much room on the wall either, and comes with a bracket to hold the hose.  This is the best pic I have of it on the wall. It's the black thing under the blue sign.

100_2777.JPG

That TV tho....

I have always wanted a Master Blaster. I do have the Side Kick that I use mainly for engines or tires if I am in a hurry to dress them.

6 hours ago, chops1sc said:

That TV tho....

I have always wanted a Master Blaster. I do have the Side Kick that I use mainly for engines or tires if I am in a hurry to dress them.

:lolsmack:  Yeah. That was my son's tv from the 80's that he used to play Atari on!!  But it works fine for the garage.  Stays out there all winter and still works great.  No cable or anything, just a little antenna.  I don't watch anything actually, it's just there to keep me company while I work on the cars.  Maybe it'll be worth some money some day..........ANTIQUE!  🙃

2 hours ago, Rich said:

:lolsmack:  Yeah. That was my son's tv from the 80's that he used to play Atari on!!  But it works fine for the garage.  Stays out there all winter and still works great.  No cable or anything, just a little antenna.  I don't watch anything actually, it's just there to keep me company while I work on the cars.  Maybe it'll be worth some money some day..........ANTIQUE!  🙃

I played Atari on a very similar TV! Pitfall, Asteroids, Frogger, Kaboom...ahhh, the good ole days. Thanks for the flashback, Rich.

10 hours ago, Rich said:

I hate to admit it, but we still have the Atari, the first Nintendo,  and a Nintendo Game Cube, plus all the games. My grandkids think it's fun to drag them out and play the old games.

No Game Boy like we still have?  I think we have about all of them sitting around, even though I try to send them to the kids houses since we originally bought the games for them.

1 hour ago, RayS said:

No Game Boy like we still have?  I think we have about all of them sitting around, even though I try to send them to the kids houses since we originally bought the games for them.

My son has a game boy.  You forget I'm 73.  :oldman:

16 hours ago, Nickfire20 said:

I use to have atari,  good times!  Sometimes I wish I could go back in time!  These times we live in are getting too scary.  And I think we had the black and white version of that TV!  You guys are lucky 😬👍

I played my share of Pitfall in black and white, Nick!

22 minutes ago, Rich said:

Dang crocodiles got me every time. lol  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhXMYw1lXY0

That was one of the best videos I've seen in a long time. Such a simple and yet really enjoyable game. I can still hear the creaking of the joystick the feeling of smashing that red button. Thanks for that, Rich!

On 4/2/2020 at 8:25 AM, GXPaycheck said:

I wonder if the Adams hose would fit the MB?

@GXPaycheck sorry I'm late to respond here, but no, not without some engineering. The Adam's Air Cannon hose has a plastic twist and lock coupler at the end that inserts into the Air Cannon. This coupler diameter is about a quarter-inch larger than the outlet on the Master Blaster, so you would need to remove the whole plastic assembly and then somehow clamp down the larger diameter hose to make it air-tight; however, the Air Cannon hose is very flexible in terms of self-expanding and moving around, but the outer diameter of the hose is very firm and will not squeeze in at all with just my hands, so I'm not sure a clamp would secure it down tight either without cracking the hose itself.

I think the best way to try to make this work would be to use some thick rubber o-rings inside of the hose to make the opening a smaller diameter, and then some type of clamp, but it could still potentially come loose from the Master Blaster.