Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

^^^I've seen pics on here flip on their side, but never a mirror image. You might want to check your settings....... :wacko::lol:

P.S. The light still looks great. :2thumbs:

I think Ed is from Australia, and they drive on the left side of the road so the driver sits on the right! As cool as I think that is I'm not sure I could ever drive manual with my left hand!

I think Ed is from Australia, and they drive on the left side of the road so the driver sits on the right! As cool as I think that is I'm not sure I could ever drive manual with my left hand!

Yep.  He's an Aussie.  

The lights look great Ed!   :2thumbs:

Baahahahah I was thinking the same thing!

Yep, I know he is. Misguided attempt at a joke. I guess the :lol: wasn't the giveaway I thought it'd be. Been there and England, but always got an automatic for that same reason. Took enough concentration just to make sure I got in on the right side of the car.

^^^I've seen pics on here flip on their side, but never a mirror image. You might want to check your settings....... :wacko::lol:

P.S. The light still looks great. :2thumbs:

Baahahahah I was thinking the same thing!

Yep.  He's an Aussie.  

The lights look great Ed!   :2thumbs:

Thanks guys.  Yep, when I first arrived to Australia I started driving with a manual.  With hindsight, probably not the smartest thing to do but shifting with my left hand turned out much easier to manage than I thought.  What was harder was remembering to drive on the the left side of the road and not turn into oncoming traffic! 

Yep, I know he is. Misguided attempt at a joke. I guess the  :lol: wasn't the giveaway I thought it'd be. Been there and England, but always got an automatic for that same reason. Took enough concentration just to make sure I got in on the right side of the car.

I understood your humor, Chris  :D

Edited by avimore

Real simple John hit the quote button when you reply to me then hit the button that says more reply options

Screen will change then go to the tab that says choose if.e and pick your picture, once you pic your picture push the tab that says attach this file and wait a few seconds to upload to the server and then push the add reply tab and OMyGoodness it's like magic it will appear!

Prayers and thoughts to all those affected by the storms.

I detailed a Jeep today. I'd post pics but I can't figure out how anymore lol

Edited by ocdrifter

Prayers and thoughts to all those affected by the storms.

I detailed a Jeep today. I'd post pics but I can't figure out how anymore lol

Real simple John hit the quote button when you reply to me then hit the button that says more reply options

Screen will change then go to the tab that says choose if.e and pick your picture, once you pic your picture push the tab that says attach this file and wait a few seconds to upload to the server and then push the add reply tab and OMyGoodness it's like magic it will appear!

Directions also posted here, http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/2044-how-to-upload-a-picture-to-your-post/.

Did more hurricane prep - boarded up some windows, put a few more large yard items in the fenced in dog run, tested my Coleman stove, and set the cordless drill batteries on the charger. And of course while I was showering I remembered a gutter down spout that I wanted to clean. I will do that tomorrow, as we make our final preparations for Irma's Sunday night approach.

Prayers to Scott (Sizzle Chest) and others in S.W. Fla.

Day 2 of Rose City Comic Con, got to see panels with John de Lancie and Rose McIver(had no idea she was from New Zealand). Last panel of the day was a voice actor one, got to talk to Jess Harnell afterward and get a signed cd from his band Rocksugar. Had to leave before seeing the costume contest so we could get across the road to see Gabriel Iglesias as part of the Fluffymania Tour. Have to get up early to get back for Twisted Toons at 10:30.

Edited by PacificNWBuckeye

Did more hurricane prep - boarded up some windows, put a few more large yard items in the fenced in dog run, tested my Coleman stove, and set the cordless drill batteries on the charger. And of course while I was showering I remembered a gutter down spout that I wanted to clean. I will do that tomorrow, as we make our final preparations for Irma's Sunday night approach.

Prayers to Scott (Sizzle Chest) and others in S.W. Fla.

Get those cars on jacks!

Too beat to post up after Sunday at Rose City, got there early for the Twisted Toonz panel (check them out on Youtube, one from a few years ago when they did a Star Wars read ended up with Jim Cummings reading Darth Vader as Winnie the Pooh), ran into Jess Harnell on the floor actually on the way to see if we could talk to him again and let him know how good the CD was, the guy remembered our names and asked first if we liked it, with everyone he met leading up to us being in front of him for 2 or 3 minutes the day before.... man just a really nice guy and a heck of a memory. Ran into some friends, had a good time walking through artist alley, just a fun weekend overall. Already planning our Emerald City trip for next year.