Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

There was a small dirt trail across the gasket right where the pan was leaking. I've got 100 or so miles on it after I installed the new gasket with no signs of any leaking. I believe I got it taken care of. I'll know for sure once spring hits and I can dive it more.

I applied Glass Sealant and Boost in the direct sun just because it says not to lol. I wanted to see what would happen. So I tested it on my old truck that gets maybe 500 miles a year. Instead of doing half the windshield I broke it down into quarters. I had no issues at all. Applied a sticker on my daily too lol.

AA5E9C4E-6DDE-4476-95ED-FE9CCEC5F10C_zps

F2D3D16C-DEA7-4084-8C93-B02F29F0681B_zps

I believe I've finished all my winter Mods...

Front Sub Frame Dropped to allow access to the oil pan and a Fel-Pro Gasket was put in place to stop a pesky oil leak between the block and oil pan. GM Service Manual states motor needed pulled, Ha!

Dave, that's one serious model car!  :)

Really nice work. Top shelf all the way! 

The engine support bar sure is a slick piece. Neat!

I Rinseless Washed the SS. When I cleaned the exhaust tips I remembered I hadn't put anything on them so I treated them to some wheel coating. I did that on my ATS4 and it kept them real easy to clean.

Edited by Captain Slow

Saturday I attended a detailing event put on by another retailer.  I did not pay much attention to their products, but did get to see the fine folks from Grit Guard, tried out all the Flex machines, all the Metro Vac machines, and also all the Rupes machines. I also took a few classes taught some very knowledgeable detailers,  And got to catch up with Sizzle Chest and AudiX2.  

Cleaned the garage a bit.  Changed two carburetors out on my lawn equipment.  They start super easy now.  Drained the gas out of the snowblower and ran it dry to put it away.  Changed the blade on the lawn mower and cleaned the old one up so that I can resharpen it and balance it.  Mowed the lawn.  Next weekend will be a detail on my trashed DD.  

Anybody that is having issues with stuff not starting you can probably buy a new carburetor on Amazon for dirt cheap.  

Went to Wal Mart in another town today. Nothing else to do. This weather sucks, and it's going to be a couple more days till we get warm enough to melt the latest snow and I can work on the daily driver. Vette is staying under wraps for another couple weeks at least. 

I WANT SUMMER!

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL day today. Had to do some chores vs clean the car, though. So, I built and installed/replaced a 48" gate (6' cedar privacy fence) at a rental property of mine. Also added a new lock to it. Didn't finish till after dark, so no pics just yet. May add some later this week.

Edited by falcaineer

So I finally received the foam gun I won from Srtowen's giveaway on instagram and I went ahead and gave my car a wash before I left my home town. I, however, was not the only one that had fun with the foam gun and I even got my youngest brother into it. Love that Adam's shine I get after every wash!

post-15332-0-99277200-1489982391_thumb.jpg

trim.34118997-EDDA-4FC9-8EB2-C4FC428B417A.MOV

post-15332-0-80836300-1489982494_thumb.jpg

post-15332-0-03903800-1489982536_thumb.jpg

Went to Wal Mart in another town today. Nothing else to do. This weather sucks, and it's going to be a couple more days till we get warm enough to melt the latest snow and I can work on the daily driver. Vette is staying under wraps for another couple weeks at least. 

I WANT SUMMER!

im with you my vette is under wraps also this week it should be getting warmer except for Wednesday but it doesn't look like any snow so at least I can wash and wax the dds

Rich, did you go to the Walmart in another town so your friends wouldn't see you shopping there?

I WANT SUMMER!