Customer Service 866.965.0400

The Official Adam's Forum Craft & Import Brew Connoisseur Discussion

Team Adam's

I will pay someone to get me a 4pk (or more) of 120 if anyone here has access. If there is something in houston you are looking for PM me and maybe we can trade!

i've tried... even went to the Spec's HQ in midtown. they don't deliver the 120 to TX! you'll have to find an online distributor or someone that will ship to TX. i've tried a couple and none of them will even ship to TX :willy:

read up a lil more on it. it is not legal for a person in Texas to order/purchase malt beverages or distilled spirits from an individual or entity outside of Texas and have it shipped into Texas.

technically, you could "trade" or find a distributor here in texas to get it for you. i'm going to get in touch with the local liquor stores here to see what they can do... i too want to try 120, and really want to get some Pliny the Elder

Edited by 2010TexasEdition

that Abita Strawberry Lager is good!

i tried a couple new ones this weekend.

check out The SnakeBite: half Guiness, half Hard Apple Cider

76ab2ce3.jpg

also tried a couple from Deschutes Brewery in Oregon. they've got a really good IPA, which i think they added some grains of paradise to because it had a little bit of that summer zing to it. great beer if you love IPAs

Inversion IPA | Deschutes Brewery

it actually has a really good rating on beeradvocate as well

Inversion IPA - Deschutes Brewery - Bend, OR - BeerAdvocate

i also tried their Pale Ale, but after the IPA, it wasn't very memorable.

Tried the hoptimum the other day, tried dog fish's attempt at gluten free..it was ok, bad aftertaste though. Tried punk ipa, not bad, and another ipa, can't remember the name right now though.

I've had some pretty good brews over the past few weeks....

b812f3c5-df76-6300.jpg

also tried a couple from Deschutes Brewery in Oregon. they've got a really good IPA, which i think they added some grains of paradise to because it had a little bit of that summer zing to it. great beer if you love IPAs

Inversion IPA | Deschutes Brewery

it actually has a really good rating on beeradvocate as well

Inversion IPA - Deschutes Brewery - Bend, OR - BeerAdvocate

i also tried their Pale Ale, but after the IPA, it wasn't very memorable.

Posted my pic on the last page, I really enjoyed their Inversion IPA. Agreed on the "zing," it was a perfect compliment to the blazing heat in Twentynine Palms at the time!

I made the switch from wine to beer when I moved from Italy to Belgium. You know, when in Rome, do as the Romans. I really got hooked on quality beer when I was in Belgium and was a little concerned about finding good stuff when I returned to live in the States. Not to worry! My timing was great since by the time I returned about four years ago, interest in craft and quality beers just couldn't be better. No problem finding a few of my Belgian favorites such as Leffe or Grimbergan. And there's more good beer easily available that any one person could hardly ever taste test.

Here's what is left of my case of Westvleteren 12.

IMG_7340%20%28800x533%29.jpg

This case was actually given to me by a great friend when he returned from Belgium. Westvleteren has not only been named the World's Best Beer more than any other, it has also been titled one of the rarest. You might notice my scanner in the pic. This case is in my cellar and is part of my tornado survival kit!

Edited by DenaliDan

I made the switch from wine to beer when I moved from Italy to Belgium. You know, when in Rome, do as the Romans. I really got hooked on quality beer when I was in Belgium and was a little concerned about finding good stuff when I returned to live in the States. Not to worry! My timing was great since by the time I returned about four years ago, interest in craft and quality beers just couldn't be better. No problem finding a few of my Belgian favorites such as Leffe or Grimbergan. And there's more good beer easily available that any one person could hardly ever taste test.

Here's what is left of my case of Westvleteren 12.

IMG_7340%20%28800x533%29.jpg

This case was actually given to me by a great friend when he returned from Belgium. Westvleteren has not only been named the World's Best Beer more than any other, it has also been titled one of the rarest. You might notice my scanner in the pic. This case is in my cellar and is part of my tornado survival kit!

That case is awesome! I like the phrase "Tornado Survival Kit" But you might want to inspect one of those bottles if they are all full, the cap looks like it's off the one...

I think I will step back into the conversation this weekend! Saw some new stuff I want to try from TommyKnocker and Avery at the beer store last night. Gonna go get some for this weekend! Not a Clinic or Show or Detail going, so I will be outside til the street light comes on! Need that Barley Spinach to keep a Mook going!