Customer Service 866.965.0400

If you could design any Adam's product...

49720.jpg

That is a great idea! imho would have to have an extended handle to clear the sprayer heads.

Always come up with an idea to make life personally easier after just detailing the car for a show.:lolsmack:

Issue ran into was using the Wheel Woolies for first time(which make the wheel cleaning job so much easier by the way.Great product. :) Wish the smallest size woolie had just a little bit longer handle would make it a great bit easier to reach into spots on deep lipped wheels. Still had to use those expensive(relatively speaking because not reusable) Detailing Q-Tips with long wood handles that still break. Arghh. Wheel Woolies Rock.:rockon:

probably already mentioned... but how about a super plush microfiber bonnet. ya know, one of those towels that has an elastic edge that can wrap around a soft machine pad, to use when removing polish/wax from paint?

like this:

UDM-2050.jpg

I think this is the best idea. I have used a double soft to remove wax with the PC, but it was a pain in the butt trying to keep that towel in place. It would be nice to have a bonnet just for removing polish and wax. This will be very useful especially when detailing when it’s hot and the polish/wax does not want to come off by hand.

I know this has already been said but:

I of course would like to see Adams air fresheners that smell like DS, UCS, WCW etc….

I would also like to see some more interior detailing brushes that can be used in small spaces, and an Adams Swiffer duster would be nice too, something to remove dust from the dash and larger parts of the interior.

I think this is the best idea. I have used a double soft to remove wax with the PC, but it was a pain in the butt trying to keep that towel in place. It would be nice to have a bonnet just for removing polish and wax. This will be very useful especially when detailing when it’s hot and the polish/wax does not want to come off by hand.

I of course would like to see Adams air fresheners that smell like DS, UCS, WCW etc….

I would also like to see some more interior detailing brushes that can be used in small spaces, and an Adams Swiffer duster would be nice too, something to remove dust from the dash and larger parts of the interior.

I've found a utility towel with one quick spray of leather and interior cleaner takes care of dash dust, and if you've already treated the dash with leather and interior conditioner just the utility towel will remove the dust

How about a carrier like this for the bottled products but with an Adam's log on it?

49720.jpg

With a telescoping handle for easier storage in smaller spots and like someone else said to clear the nozzles! Something like this you could keep in the car!!!

I think this is the best idea. I have used a double soft to remove wax with the PC, but it was a pain in the butt trying to keep that towel in place. It would be nice to have a bonnet just for removing polish and wax. This will be very useful especially when detailing when its hot and the polish/wax does not want to come off by hand.

I of course would like to see Adams air fresheners that smell like DS, UCS, WCW etc.

I love these. It's been a long time since I've used one. The idea is great.

I've mentioned this before, but I'd like to see a marine line of products for boats. Something to protect fiberglass and made especially to stand up to salt, humidity, and extreme heat. Oh and can resist the overspray from sunblock and spilled beer. ;-)

I JUST asked Matt about this. Great Idea :thumbsup:

Here's something to think about for the "bottle holder"...

ALL of us in the Warehouse use the bottle holder spots for the following:

SSR

SHR

FMP

BG

Revive

MSS

QS

Buttery

Anything with a sprayer gets hung off the top rail, and any dressing or clay is left next to the bottles in the bottle holder.

I'll see if I can get a pic up this afternoon. :cheers:

Disinfectant wipes. Here is the catch, it can't leave a residue behind and cannot sratch. I am working the National Western Stock Show this week detailing for Chevrolet. We are wiping down door handles and steering wheels but have to go back and wipe with Waterless Wash and Single Soft towels. It would be great to be able to do everything in on step.

Here's something to think about for the "bottle holder"...

ALL of us in the Warehouse use the bottle holder spots for the following:

SSR

SHR

FMP

BG

Revive

MSS

QS

Buttery

Anything with a sprayer gets hung off the top rail, and any dressing or clay is left next to the bottles in the bottle holder.

I'll see if I can get a pic up this afternoon. :cheers:

I had a sprayer crap out on me (leaked with every squeeze) from hanging like you guys do at adams (off the detail cart) granted my was from a milk crate or my back pocket. I like the idea of being able to let the weight and pressure of the bottle rest on the bottle instead of the sprayer handle

Without reading all the postings in this thread, not sure if anyone has suggested an anti-static application that will reduce the dust accumulation on the back of a Corvette.

Edited by Z06

just thought of this. Kinda hard to explain. A small flexable, magnetic strip that can be used almost like tape.

But something like an inch wide, and comes in different sizes, so you can use it like tape, but its removable and reusable because its magnetic. You know like those things mechanics use, they throw on your fenders so they can lean into the engine bay of your car. Something just like that just very very small.

For example youd be able to tape off the edge just under the windows across the whole side of your car. Then when your finished polishing there, simply pull it off and slap it on the other side of the car.

Sorry for my poor explanation skills. im a math major.