Customer Service 866.965.0400

A prayer for my mom

2012CC6.2

I dont know if any of you are religious or not, but if you are i would like to ask for you to say a prayer for my mom Sheryl Nicholson. She has been battling sickness for the past 6 months and she has lost around 50 lbs because of it. She might tip the scales at 100lbs now. The doctors have no clue what it is, i just ask that you pray for the help of the doctors to figure out what is wrong, and also that you pray that my mom gets better.

Thanks from one fellow car lover to another. -Tyler

Edited by 2012CC6.2

Hang in there man, and make sure she stays positive. Don't let anyone around her that's negative. Oh and if you can, get her to Mayo! It's hard to beat the Mayo Clinic for the odd ball stuff.

Chris

Hang in there man, and make sure she stays positive. Don't let anyone around her that's negative. Oh and if you can, get her to Mayo! It's hard to beat the Mayo Clinic for the odd ball stuff.

Chris

:iagree: .....prayers sent too!

We're with you, friend. Let mom know there's an army of nut-job car detailers pulling for her. :jester::thumbsup:

I wish i could quote everything everyone has said on here but dont have the time. The pumped a bag of glucose into her, she was severely dehydrated. She will have more test done tomorrow, and if they all come back with no findings she will have to swallow a scope sometime next week to see if they can find anything. I really appreciate all of the kind words from EVERYONE. If anyone ever wonders why being in the car world is such a big deal to people this is the reason why. No matter if i ever meet any of you, i consider all of you friends.

-Tyler

We're with you, friend. Let mom know there's an army of nut-job car detailers pulling for her. :jester::thumbsup:

Is that supposed to be reassuring?:D

But seriously Tyler, do let her know that she's got more folks praying for her than she'll ever know. The rest of your family, too.:thumbsup: