Customer Service 866.965.0400

How do you like the new forum?

ihaveacamaro

Now that it's been a while, how are you guys liking the new forum?

IMO, it's a huge upgrade over the old one, but the color scheme is still messing with me. I liked the black better. 

Overall though, I'm really digging it :)

How about you?

its def new and different. I can't say I personally like it better but it will grow on me. I have been away for a bit, mostly busy with life in general but I hope I can spend some more time with you guys! :)

Like it ok. It needs to use more of the screen width though. Way too much wasted space. Other forums that use the same software have better format

Edited by txab

I am with a few others on here... I am adjusting but don't care for it. The overall feel is more sterile or less friendly than the old site. And have to scroll a lot more too. Don't like that I don't have emoticons when posting from the iPad either.

It makes me feel "old" when changes take place and I like the prior version better. (Insert some old looking emoticon here)

i've always like it, but there are quite a few bugs in the mobile version still. for example - try opening a daily special link from an iphone, blank page opens...

Im fine with it.  Only thing I dislike is the picture dilemma.  I used to like doing whole write ups with descriptions with each picture for people, now hosting out makes that more difficult and I know alot of people would rather just have it here.  Besides that its much cleaner and looks good!