Customer Service 866.965.0400

My Adams Hour of Power Quick Shine

Guest washemup

Question

23 answers to this question

Products used. Adams Car shampoo, Adams 2 Buckets w/ Grit Guards, Adams Deep Wheel Cleaner, H20 Gloss & Guard (I LOVE THIS STUFF!), and of course a little banana pudding on the tires (Adams Tire Shine)! Done in 1 hour!

attachicon.gifSAM_0010 (2).jpg

shoot, it takes me just one hour getting the stuff out and then put back up without touching the car...I have no idea of efficiency!! 

Jeez! One hour?!?!? Does that include set up and clean up?

I can't do a wash in less than 2...! More common is 3+.

I actually did a rare traditional 2 bucket wash last night on my wifes Sportwagen TDI, with foam gun on the hose, and did the wheels tires with my separate bucket as usual first, including drying, door jamb wipe down, putting the car back in the garage and clean up of all equipment and wash pads/buckets, including a Miller Lite beer break and a cigarillo, 1 hour 30 mins.

I actually did a rare traditional 2 bucket wash last night on my wifes Sportwagen TDI, with foam gun on the hose, and did the wheels tires with my separate bucket as usual first, including drying, door jamb wipe down, putting the car back in the garage and clean up of all equipment and wash pads/buckets, including a Miller Lite beer break and a cigarillo, 1 hour 30 mins.

I think part of why it takes me long is I am always rushing around and crazy busy for work... When I'm washing my car I like to relax and enjoy it.