Customer Service 866.965.0400

Keep Warm and Stay Safe, Northeast!

falcaineer

With the approaching Nor'easter, just wanted to tell you all to bundle up and stay safe.

When you can, maybe post some pics of the "apocalypse," it's impact on your cars (hopefully just snow on top :willy:), and how Adam's pulled you through afterwards.

Anyway, best wishes... :2thumbs:

Funny you mention this. We're supposed to be anchored in Delaware Bay in waiting to lighter a tanker, but the ship got delayed. With the storm coming in, good ole Captain was like hell no, we aren't going to stay down here and get our *** kicked while light ship, so back up the river we sailed to tie up to a dock! Company doesn't like it when we sail upriver without crude but safety of ship and crew before the customers!

With that being said, it's never snowed in the engine room, so good luck to all you fellas that have to be outside in it!

Ugh...

I am going in tomorrow am (Tuesday) for my day shift. Looking like I will be staying the night there because I have to be back for Wednesday day shift as well. Terrible timing for this storm!

I love, well maybe like, the winter. But once we got a taste of warm weather I want that warm weather to stay. I would be happy if it stayed winter all winter. None of this fall, winter, spring, winter blizzard BS!

What are you talking about, I wear shorts 24/7 365 rain or shine, there's not weakness here in Cali haha

What are you guys talking about?  I wore shorts today and plan on doing so every day this week.  First full week of the year to be able to wear shorts.   :P

We had 5 inches or so overnight. Another 6-10 expected today and another 4-8 tonight and 2-4 tomorrow morning.

Shoveled the driveway once so far.

Just don't shovel off the cars. Unless you want an excuse to break out the polisher.

P.S. Keep the pics coming!

Edited by falcaineer