Customer Service 866.965.0400

Leather Air Freshener.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/15/2019 at 11:27 AM, Hamilton Detail said:

A leather smelling odor eliminator can be had from a certain chemical company. Smells identical to Adam’s leather conditioner. 

That stuff is like contact cement. Anything it touches becomes a sticky dirt collector.

Just now, GolfR said:

The Air Fresheners are IN STOCK on the Adam's website

I ordered 3 a couple days ago. I'll let you all know if they come in. I ordered grape around Black Friday and I didn't receive them because they were sold out but still available on the site

23 minutes ago, Bscott94 said:

I ordered 3 a couple days ago. I'll let you all know if they come in. I ordered grape around Black Friday and I didn't receive them because they were sold out but still available on the site

Good to know! I ordered a few when the Valentine DS dropped. They should be here Friday, so I'll have to pay attention if they are in the box or not. 

40 minutes ago, GolfR said:

Good to know! I ordered a few when the Valentine DS dropped. They should be here Friday, so I'll have to pay attention if they are in the box or not. 

Hopefully we get the leather ones. They more than made up for not sending the grape ones but I was still looking forward to getting a few of the grape

42 minutes ago, GolfR said:

Wish I'd have done the same. My box gets here today...

1 minute ago, Parad0x said:

Oh man, I feel for you, I hate when I see that in tracking info.  That same thing happened to me while waiting on a bottle of the Black Friday Cinnamon Detail Spray...

I had 4 Valentine's DS and Leather Air Fresheners, along with a bunch of other junk. I was looking forward to getting everything today. 

• 10 months later...
On 2/7/2019 at 1:09 PM, Bscott94 said:

Hopefully we get the leather ones. They more than made up for not sending the grape ones but I was still looking forward to getting a few of the grape

Grape is back!!

https://adamspolishes.com/collections/new-just-in/products/adams-grape-air-freshener-deluxe

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Furyan said:

Picked up a bunch of grape,would love to try a leather one. Do they smell like the leather Conditioner?

The leather air freshener is awesome. It does smell like the leather conditioner. I treated the dash and door panels with LC and then hung a leather air freshener and my 07 Malibu with cloth seats smelled like my grandparents old car with all leather. 

6 minutes ago, Bscott94 said:

The leather air freshener is awesome. It does smell like the leather conditioner. I treated the dash and door panels with LC and then hung a leather air freshener and my 07 Malibu with cloth seats smelled like my grandparents old car with all leather. 

LC is one of the most amazing scents,always look forward to using it. Bring on the air fresheners!!

Going to mention this again, the multi-pack of the air fresheners is great. But y'all should sell multi-packs where you get to pick.  Getting random ones is fun, but for my business I'd like to order exactly what my customers want. Do it like the towels. 1, 2, 4, 6 & maybe 12 packs. When I see something 1 for $10 6 for 40 and a dozen for like $70, I'm probably going to order the dozen even if I don't need that much. I can resist deals.

2 hours ago, quebert said:

Going to mention this again, the multi-pack of the air fresheners is great. But y'all should sell multi-packs where you get to pick.  Getting random ones is fun, but for my business I'd like to order exactly what my customers want. Do it like the towels. 1, 2, 4, 6 & maybe 12 packs. When I see something 1 for $10 6 for 40 and a dozen for like $70, I'm probably going to order the dozen even if I don't need that much. I can resist deals.

I'll bring it up to the team. We'll see... Thanks for the reminder!