Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams Waterless Wash - number of "washes" per 16 oz.

ShinyOne

Question

Hi!  I'm a newbie and have heard from a couple of former autobody people about how great the Adams' Waterless Wash performs.  I haven't bought it yet (think I have to buy

it online...no luck finding it yet) because I would like to know how many "washes" to expect out of a 16 oz. bottle.  I'm trying to determine this so I know what size bottle to purchase

so I have enough for 1-2 yrs. but not for my lifetime:)    I would first wash the car (a compact SUV) and then use Adams' WW.  It may be on the bottle but I haven't seen the information online.  Thanks for any/all of your help!   Also, is the little spray bottle easy to use on the whole car, or does that get tiring on the hand muscles?

Thank you!!!

10 answers to this question

It's really hard to say, depending on how dirty & how many bugs are on the vehicle.

I have used as much as 8 ounces on one car that was covered with bugs and as little as a couple ounces doing a complete wipe down.

Hope this helps.

https://adamspolishes.com/collections/the-best-car-washing-products/products/adam-s-waterless-car-wash

I would definitely get the gallon, and I believe the bogo sale is still going as well.

My question is, you said you are going to use WW after you wash your car?

This confuses me, because WW is used in place of a regular wash, when your vehicle is not super trashed.

They also have a kit on the website, where it comes with the recommended towels.  Towels and technique are both very important when utilizing WW

https://adamspolishes.com/products/adam-s-waterless-car-wash-collection

Mileage will vary. Agreed with the above recommendation from @Nickfire20 to get the gallon if it's going to be something you want to use often. Another thought is to purchase Rinseless Wash and dilute it 16:1 for a Waterless Wash-like solution; it'll last you longer, but it doesn't smell as good IMO.

Here's a video on the different options Adam's offers, along with more about why it's a safe process. It also explains a new fan favorite, CS3, which you may really like, too.

On 9/10/2020 at 10:25 PM, ShinyOne said:

Hi!  I'm a newbie and have heard from a couple of former autobody people about how great the Adams' Waterless Wash performs.  I haven't bought it yet (think I have to buy

it online...no luck finding it yet) because I would like to know how many "washes" to expect out of a 16 oz. bottle.  I'm trying to determine this so I know what size bottle to purchase

so I have enough for 1-2 yrs. but not for my lifetime:)    I would first wash the car (a compact SUV) and then use Adams' WW.  It may be on the bottle but I haven't seen the information online.  Thanks for any/all of your help!   Also, is the little spray bottle easy to use on the whole car, or does that get tiring on the hand muscles?

Thank you!!!

I am missing something here.  So your plan is to wash your car first followed by a waterless wash?  A waterless wash is used as an alternative wash method.  Sounds like you are looking for a drying aid of some sort.  

What are you looking to achieve?

I sometimes use Waterless wash after I two bucket wash a vehicle and blow it dry. The Waterless Wash removes any drips the blower left.

As others stated above, it all depends on how dirty the vehicle is, and it's size. A Fiat 500 or a Cadillac Escalade? I buy by the gallon.

Hi there, there are some great suggestions in here! As far as finding our products, yes we're mainly an online-based retailer; however, many Chevrolet dealerships now carry some of our product line, including a Waterless Wash Kit with the 16oz bottle and Waterless Wash Towels if you would like to try it out before grabbing the gallon.

Waterless Wash is without question one of the products I use the most. It's great for removing dust and light dirt, cleaning up an engine bay, door jambs, and I use it as a drying aid after a full wash sometimes too! I like that it's ready-to-use - no diluting or mixing needed, just grab the bottle and start spraying.

I'll typically use around 2-4 ounces for a light cleaning, but for heavier cleaning of bugs on the front bumper and so on, I will end up spraying more heavily and use 8 ounces or so, just like Chris mentioned. So usually 2-4 vehicles per bottle. Then you would get 8 full bottles out of a gallon. If cleaning one car at a time, the spray bottle is fine and my hand doesn't cramp up from squeezing the spray trigger. If I'm going to be cleaning multiple vehicles (like at one of our events), I'll use the IK Multi Pro 2 Sprayer to make the process a little easier 👍

If you are looking to save money and don't mind mixing, Adam's Rinseless Wash can be diluted 1oz to 16oz of distilled water to make a Waterless Wash-like spray solution. So you could actually make 16 spray bottles from one 16oz bottle!