Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's New Large Travel Bag!

Hey guys & gals look what is back......ADAM'S NEW LARGE TRAVEL BAG

Great to take all your Adam's goodies to shows. Too Cool!

Adam's Travel Bag was designed to carry a few of your favorite chemicals (12 to be exact), towels and a machine.

This bag is great for traveling to car shows or to detail a friends car! 

Made of durable materials made right here in the U.S.A and is guaranteed to last. 

The bag has a zipper pouch on the front, 12 elastic bands inside to hold 16oz bottles and a firm plastic piece layering the bottom to provide a sturdy base. 

detail_bag.png

Awesome! I've been trying for a while to find one of the old ones for sale. I have the compact travel bag and take it everywhere, but I've been wanting the large bag to carry more supplies in an organized manner instead of just throwing everything in plastic bags :)

I wanna buy one of these ASAP!!

Waiting for more pics of the inside and then maybe I can get one ordered! Very excited as I needed something like this bad since my detailing has gone more mobile then ever now!

Excited now!

Edited by MMHayden13

This one is similar, slightly more sturdy, thicker plastic in the bottom, and tougher straps. I will get photos of the inside shortly!!

Awesome!  I just took advantage of that Daily Special :) 

More sturdy and tougher are welcome improvements.  My friends finally won't be able to give me a hard time anymore about bringing all of my Adam's gear to their shops and homes in a bunch of Grabiak Chevrolet plastic bags...ha!  And I'm pretty sure the Fedex guy is going to think I'm crazy with all of the orders I've been putting in lately!