Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

Took the Hellcat down to the local Cruise Night last night.  Ran into a fellow Charger Hellcat owner with a Black 2017.  We got to talking about the cars and low and behold I came to discover he's a loyal Adam's Polishes fanatic.  He recently did a full paint correction and ceramic coated the Hellcat. He showed me pictures of his Orange 2012 Boss 302 that was also corrected and coated. Both cars looked amazing. I was happy to be in such good company and not alone in my obsession for a spotless car. 

Turns out we both spend our Sundays in the driveway detailing our cars and getting our "therapy" by Adam's".    :D

Edited by ZMAN024

Spent yesterday and today at the hospital with our son (40 years old) who had to have brain surgery yesterday, and a longer one today.  He's in ICU.  So I won't be on here too much for a few days.  

Spent yesterday and today at the hospital with our son (40 years old) who had to have brain surgery yesterday, and a longer one today.  He's in ICU.  So I won't be on here too much for a few days.  

Sorry to hear that Rich.  I hope everything turns out well.  

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Rich.  

I'm sorry you and your family are going through this, Rich. :( Prayers sent.

Joining in the crowd watching over you Rich, I hope for all of the best for him, please know you are not alone and while I am not nearby if there is anything I can do dont hesitate to ask I will do my best for you. 

AS for my day.....Washed my new Baby. Got a foam gun wash with Shampoo and some detail spray for a wipe down. She is a 2016 Challenger RT Scat Pack, Found her sitting in the back corner of a dealer lot and worked out a great deal to show her some road time and love. Cant wait to get a full correction on her and really see the shine come thru. 

post-13016-0-42860000-1504403629_thumb.jpg

post-13016-0-49626600-1504404004_thumb.jpg

Hey, thanks to every one of you for all of your concern , thoughts, and prayers.  He's a mess to look at, but everything went well, and hopefully he'll be back in his apartment living the single life soon.  Going to have to scalp the other side of his head now since they only took the hair off half of his head.  That, or dye it purple and drop his pants to his butt.  :jester:

post-15-0-04969700-1504405806_thumb.jpg

Rich, your update made me bust out laughing! Glad to hear he's doing well.

As to the OP I Rinseless Washed the wife's Beast and rediscovered how much I love the turbo stick for cleaning the wheel barrels. My Adam's boars hair lug nut brush is several years old and going strong. After that I installed a dashcam for her ten we headed off to Costco to get our cards and $252.40 and a full cart later we went home. Currently I'm folding two loads of MF towels and getting ready for my tomorrow morning job, a 2016 Toyota Highlander for a wash, clay and seal. I'm doing a quick interior wipe down too.

Rich, your update made me bust out laughing! Glad to hear he's doing well.

As to the OP I Rinseless Washed the wife's Beast and rediscovered how much I love the turbo stick for cleaning the wheel barrels. My Adam's boars hair lug nut brush is several years old and going strong. After that I installed a dashcam for her ten we headed off to Costco to get our cards and $252.40 and a full cart later we went home. Currently I'm folding two loads of MF towels and getting ready for my tomorrow morning job, a 2016 Toyota Highlander for a wash, clay and seal. I'm doing a quick interior wipe down too.

Do you have different Costco prices in IL?! If I spend $250+ there, I don't end up with a full cart - I end up with 3 things. OK, 5 if I get a hot dog and drink. Or 6 with a churro!  :lolsmack: