Customer Service 866.965.0400

The Official Adam's Forum Craft & Import Brew Connoisseur Discussion

Team Adam's

be sure to get yourself a nice beer stein while your over there!

I came home with 2 steins. One from Austria and one from Munich.Then I also bought 4 glass Maß (mas). I had to buy a seperate piece of luggage to get them back home!

did somebody say its the weekend???

got a 12 pack sampler from Breckenridge Brewery in Colorado, and a 6 pack of Widmer Bros Shaddock IPA in Oregon. i tell you what the Shaddock IPA is right up there with Dogfish Head 60 Minute; something i can't find in this small town!

d2f93073.jpg

be sure to get yourself a nice beer stein while your over there!
I came home with 2 steins. One from Austria and one from Munich.Then I also bought 4 glass Maß (mas). I had to buy a seperate piece of luggage to get them back home!
Thanks sure plan on it and probably will need another suitcase. lol

Man warmed up today at a local hangout and tried Schneider Weiss Aventinus on tap. Man imho that was pretty good stuff and sure didn't taste like an over 8% beer.:cheers:

Back from Munich Great beer:cheers:

Looks like you might've found the Franziskaner on draft! I was going to suggest you hunt that down.

It was a hot day in July (more than a few years ago) when we sat at an outdoor cafe in Berchtesgaden and I ordered a draft of Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse. That was soooo refreshing!

I can't wait for this Fall...Pumpkin beer!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

YES!!! I just got excited for this now!

The Octoberfest beers have hit the shelves in Boston! My favorite time of year beer wise.

you just gave me the perfect idea on what to brew next!

love the pumkin ales! love the Oktoberfest/Marzen styles the most though! i can drink IPAs and blonde ales all day long all year long, but when fall rolls around Oktoberfest and pumkin ales is all i crave!

Sad to report I haven't been rocking anything but Budweiser for some time now. Part of that is because this type of beer is pricey, it's been too hot for me to drink craft, and I haven't been home!

As the weather cools, I am sure to get back into this. Seems like a winter hobby of mine LOL!

Mook

the first signs of Oktoberfest and Pumpkin Ale have hit the shelves here. sadly all i have to choose from is Spaten Oktoberfest, Sam Adam's Octoberfest and Blue Moon Pumpkin Ale.

i have a 6 pack of the Spaten in the fridge. i guess its a traditional Marzen style beer imported from Munich. i say this one is rated just right!

Spaten Oktoberfestbier Ur-Märzen - Spaten-Franziskaner-Bräu - München, Germany - BeerAdvocate

on another note, one of my newest cravings, since it is still 95+ outside, is Kona Brewing Co. Wailua Ale. its a Passion Fruit Wheat, and it is out of this world good!

Wailua Wheat - Kona Brewing Co. - Kailua Kona, HI - BeerAdvocate

Edited by 2010TexasEdition

on another note, one of my newest cravings, since it is still 95+ outside, is Kona Brewing Co. Wailua Ale. its a Passion Fruit Wheat, and it is out of this world good!

It sure was good imho. Had a bottle when visiting PearlHarbor earlier this summer. It was the drink of the day special in the Cafe.lol

Have not seen it in the local stores here.:(

found a new one... Harpoon Octoberfest. this is a really good beer! one of the higher rated ones of its style available in the states

Harpoon Octoberfest Beer - Harpoon Brewery - Boston, MA - BeerAdvocate

now is the time to fill your supply with Oktoberfest beers people! August is when they're the freshest!!!

Sam Adam's Imperial White Belgian White. Comes in only a four-pack that nearly comes up to the bottle cap. Robust in flavor, this was truly a sipping beer. Plus, with a 10.3% ABV, what's not to love?

010-1.jpg

011-1.jpg

012-1.jpg

Took a tip from the Ancient Egyptian Pyramid workers last night. Slowly put down a growler of Sun King Belgian Ale (fresh from the brewery) to get me thru a big detailing job without having to stop for dinner. Goes well with Adam's!

2012-08-25%2006.38.51.jpg