Customer Service 866.965.0400

What Did You Wash, Shine, and or Polish Today

Holder

• 2 weeks later...

I took the Booboo van to the spray it yourself car wash and rinsed all the gunk off. I then took it home to the heated garage and Rinseless Washed it followed by H2O Guard & Gloss. Booboo van also got Glass Sealant on front windshield and rear window. Both vehicles have now had their midwinter spa treatments.

whatididthisweekend_zps0g0w7zkb.jpg

I didn't bother cleaning the inside of the back windows on the Booboo van since my 7 year old twin artists will just make a mess of them tomorrow morning. I notice I missed a spot on the front lower trim, better go take care of it while it's fresh in my mind.

Quick wash and Detail Spray wipedown. I'm still amassing my arsenal for a full paint correction and detail when warmer weather comes and I have some time to get a little work done on the truck first; so for now just maintenance washing. She is in dire need of her new tires, these little factory ones look goofy lol.

F49BC15E-7F02-468E-BDB9-56C0E8AD5C54_zps

Edited by James__

Was in the low 40's and sunny. Made a home brew under carriage wash wand to rinse the sand and salt and brine off the underside. Washed and H2OGG the RAM. Wahoo. Feel a lot better now. Sprayed some SVRT on the tires and wiped the black plastic to kick it up a notch for the dirty winter.

Edited by Firebuff17

Washed and H20'ed both of the vehicles today. I should have clay bared the new truck because it needs it but, with the rest of winter left to go I figured I'll just let it go until spring when I do a full correction and LPS.

The car had LPS in September but, I'm glad to boost that, my wife drives it on the highway a lot and most of the dirt just blasts away with a pressure washer when I clean it thanks to the sealant.

post-13278-0-32411400-1454255575_thumb.jpg

post-13278-0-20417200-1454255577_thumb.jpg

Had some questionable weather the last couple days and the city and state dropped brine again on the roads. So I Washed my truck again last night at work. Shampoo and guard and glossed. Looks awesome. Hopefully last a few more days than last weeks wash did.

While washing the truck I had several coworkers watch as I did it. Busted out just a few products and they were all in amazement as to what I was doing.

Think I changed one guys mind to convert to the Adams addiction. He has a 2014 Chevrolet Silverado Rocky Ridge Altitude edition that he babies. Watched him "wash" it last week and started to tell him about Adams. He was open to the idea. I showed him how easy and nice Adams products are. He was impressed and blamed me for spending more of his money. I call that a win!

we (wife and I) worked on the wife's Altima today.  did a Rinseless wash, H20 G&G and topped off with Americana then  she used the Interior Detail and the glass cleaner (don't have the glass sealant yet).  she liked both the products she used and decided to clean our front glass door with the glass cleaner.  she then gave me the OK to buy more products. :banana:  :banana:  

Couldn't take it anymore, had to wash my Explorer tonight. 1st time it's been warm enough (about 40deg) and not raining when I was off. It got dark before I got a pic, but it was last washed in November I think, too many 50-60 hour weeks since July to be sure when it was.

I shined up my shop-vac!  Why you ask?  Simple, I have 3 daughters and needed some alone time in the garage. 

Before:

Shopvac_zpsgzj7b3tn.jpg

After:

Shopvac1_zpsf9s60wno.jpg

I'd like to thank All purpose cleaner for giving me a clean surface to work with.  Also, couldn't have brought out the depth and finish without a generous coat of Super VRT.   :2thumbs:  I did resist using the In and Out Spray on the flexible hose.....maybe next time!