Customer Service 866.965.0400
3PedalMINI

What did you do today?

Spent a good portion of the day trying to clean 3 plastic pieces off the Jeep to get them ready for trim restorer.  Not going well.

Busy weekend!  Friday night went to one of the largest cruise ins in the area. Over 300 cars, burnouts, and tractor pulls, plus a carnival and a free t shirt. Spent Saturday washing my Vette for the church festival cruise in today. It's one of the best ones of the year and one we look forward to . Been to every one since it started.  Well, about 7 this morning we woke up to thunder and lightening and pouring rain which stopped about an hour and a half later.  Roads dried quickly and we headed out. Didn't rain the rest of the day until after we were home, but man was it hot.  Good thing is that they have FREE BEER, as much as you want, and another t shirt.   So I took advantage of that (within moderation). This is what summer is for.  Good times with good friends and good cars.  As my one buddy always says "life is good".  

This one is for you Rich.  You asked me to post a picture of the bathroom when I got it done.  Here it is.  It is about 95% done.  I have a tall stand alone cabinet that I need to sand down and stain and hook up the plumbing to the sink.  That should be done tomorrow, minus the cabinet.  And put baseboards back up.  Baseboards have to be done on the whole upstairs though.  I have ripped out almost all of my flooring and did laminate.  Easier to clean and will hold up the dogs.  

IMG_5439.JPG