Customer Service 866.965.0400

NEW! Adam's Rinseless Car Wash (discussion)

Team Adam's

Question

Adam's Rinseless Car Wash Discussion and Question Thread: 

ADAM'S RINSELESS CAR WASH

• Wash Anywhere, Anytime, Without a Hose
  • High Tech Polymers Prevent Scratching and Swirl Marks
  • Highly Concentrated Formula 
  • Dilute Into A Spray Bottle To Make Waterless Wash

Sometimes washing your vehicles isn't easy. Weather, water restriction, or access to a hose can make keeping your ride clean almost impossible. Other times you just don't want to have to drag out a hose and go through an entire wash process. Luckily Adam's Rinseless Car Wash is a solution thats easy to use, safe, and can be used virtually anywhere at anytime!

Advanced lubricating polymers and emulsifiers allow Adam's Rinseless Car Wash to safely and effectively remove dirt, grime, and dust from your vehicle with nothing more than a bucket of clean water. The formula lifts contamination away from your delicate paint and encapsulates it allowing it to be wiped away without risk of scratches or swirls. Thanks to the highly concentrated formula just 2 ounces of Adam's Rinseless Wash, a couple quality microfiber towels, and 5 gallons of water is all you'll need to clean your entire car from top to bottom! 

Because there is no running water, hose, or need to rinse away soaps you can clean your car anywhere at anytime! Those cold winters in parts of the US make using a hose and bucket in your driveway not only uncomfortable, but dangerous. Use Adam's Rinseless Car Wash to clean your entire car in the comfort of your garage and never worry about a mess. Live in an apartment complex where a hose isn't easy to access? Just fill a 5 gallon bucket with water and wash your ride anywhere without fear of scratches or need for running water. Even if you live with water restrictions in the summer your vehicles can remain spotless the entire season without ever needing a hose.

What about the times you just need a quick touchup? Maybe your car is only lightly dusty and you need a solution to wipe it down. Adam's Rinseless Car Wash also makes a fantastic spray on waterless wash product! Simply dilute a few ounces with water in a spray bottle and you have a fantastic waterless washing solution, great for removing dust for a quick wipe down without swirl marks. 

Our highly concentrated formula can be used for up to sixteen rinseless washes or makes over 250 ounces of waterless washing spray making Adam's Rinseless Wash not only economical but friendly on the environment by utilizing less water and creating zero run off like a regular hose and bucket wash. 

110% guaranteed by Adam's industry leading satisfaction guarantee to be the best product of its kind we're sure you'll love Adam's Rinseless Car Wash and so will your cars.

Instructions for use: 

Adam's Rinseless Wash is a super concentrated multi-use cleaning chemical that can be used for both rinseless and waterless washing techniques. Safe for all exterior surfaces, this pleasantly scented liquid will have you washing your car safely with less water, faster than ever before. Guaranteed to be the finest waterless and rinseless washing product you've ever used! 

Instructions For Rinseless Washing
1. Prepare two 5 gallon buckets with clean water and grit guard bucket inserts.

Instructions For Waterless Washing
1. Mix approximately 1oz - 2oz of Adam's Rinseless Wash concentrate with 32oz of clean water in a spray bottle, shake well to mix. 

2. Spray mixture liberally onto the panel to be cleaned, saturating any dust, dirt, or contamination. 
3. Using an Adam's Waterless Wash towel wipe gently in a straight line from one end of the panel to the other. 
4. Flip or fold the towel to a fresh side and repeat until all cleaner has been removed from the surface. Use a separate, clean, dry towel to remove any streaks or excess residues. 
5. Repeat the process on each panel, completing the vehicle above the mid-door line first, then the lower sections, saving wheels till last. 

Edited by The Shine Doc

I can't wait to try it out. I also use rinse less from time to time. I mix the wash solution in a 5gal bucket with a gamma seal and several microfiber towels soaking. So I'm always ready anytime to do a quick wash. I also do a pre-soak with 2 gallon garden sprayer.

Just watched the vid.  Looks like from what dylan said and typed in here that if you hose down salt to where it isnt very noticable by picture but you can see the haze or the spotting in person, this would be great.  Granted im in a shop at work, so I could turn up the heat a bit and wash it normal, but if its not too bad out and it has just a bit of salt this could be easy. 

Really see this work for a pre show cleaning.  When im in carlisle all truck nationals and syracuse nationals, im always looking at the slight splatter of road or just in general just buildup or if im seeing a spot I missed when wiping off americana.  Since the show is 3 days, this would come in handy.  Fill two buckets up with water and go to town.

Side note, would love to get a hoodie or collar Adam's shirt!

Edited by fortplainman

Also, for the pre rinse what I do now is use one of those 4 gal backpack sprayers you can get for like pesticides and stuff. I fill it with my rinseless solution and I can pre soak the car so fast. Best investment I've made for rinseless washes.

I use a pump-up 1/2 gallon garden sprayer with Rinseless Wash pre-mixed at wash strength for doing a pre-rinse.  I only treat the 'bad' and buggy areas. 

Dylan mentioned washing in the garage to keep out of the cold.  I use this to keep out of the rain!  I often wash the wheels with a hose and the regular cleaners & brushes in the driveway, then pull the car in the garage and wash the body with the Rinseless Wash.  It leaves about the same amount of water that would be there if the car was pulled in when it was raining.

Ive always been hesitant to use a rinseless wash but after seeing Dylan using it and being as confident as he is Im willing to give it a try. 

I do have one question though...

I have found that Adam's waterless wash has GREAT cleaning ability when used as a pre-wash compared to other waterless washes, will the diluted rinseless wash have the same capabilities? 

^I use waterless wash to presoak areas like behind the tires, back of mirros, and the front end regardless if its before a wash or not to get bugs off it works great. 

Got thinking even more about this.  I usually every day depending on how bad the truck is or how busy I am at work, but I hose the truck down to get anything off that I can but mainly spray the undercarriage to get the salt off.  (sorry to hog the thread)Just driving in this morning this is how my truck looked:

2013-11-25_10-36-17_126_zpsc1e27b74.jpg

I see myself using this product very often since I usually dont have time to do a whole wash and that I need to get another washmit from some grit bumbles in it that dont help prevent swirls.

Edited by fortplainman

Dylan:  Any thoughts about having a start package for this?  Like a gallon of Rinseless with several towels and a bucket or something?

Maybe in the future... gallons will come as demand dictates. The black friday sale will have different bundles of different products popping up each day, one day might be a rinseless and buckets or towels deal. You'll have to wait and see! :D

I think the real question here is. What does it smell like. Lol

Also instead of using the double soft towel can u use a wash mitt instead?

Smell I'm going to let you guys experience without any hints... just know it smells REALLY good! My new favorite product scent I think.

Not recommended to use a wash mitt. Plush microfiber is going to be the best way to go. Wash mitts are good at what they do primarily b/c the aid they give to the foaming of the soap, since this is a non-sudsing non-foaming product it wouldn't make sense. 

I will be interested to compare this to the quick detailer.

Not much of a comparison really. The rinseless doesn't have the same level of ability to add shine/gloss, Detail Spray doesn't have the ability to lubricate and clean. Apples and oranges. 

I have found that Adam's waterless wash has GREAT cleaning ability when used as a pre-wash compared to other waterless washes, will the diluted rinseless wash have the same capabilities? 

Its been tested and its ability to break up contamination as a pre-soak is comparable to the current Waterless. Wouldn't say its better, but it is at least as good. 

You also don't need to worry about water dripping out of body gaps either.

Which reminds me of something I wish I had remembered to include in the video... at the very end of cleaning I always use a rinseless soaked towel to open each door, hood, truck, fuel door and wipe in there as well. 

May I ask how this compares to WW? I mean if I need to fill buckets I may as well wash.

Its one of the reason I love WW, for light dusting just spray and wipe.

The time and effort saved doing a rinseless wash versus a traditional wash is substantial. And a rinseless wash is for times when the car is slightly too dirty for a waterless wash, but not so dirty that it needs a full wash. By all means continue to use waterless wash for light dust.

^I use waterless wash to presoak areas like behind the tires, back of mirros, and the front end regardless if its before a wash or not to get bugs off it works great. 

Got thinking even more about this.  I usually every day depending on how bad the truck is or how busy I am at work, but I hose the truck down to get anything off that I can but mainly spray the undercarriage to get the salt off.  (sorry to hog the thread)Just driving in this morning this is how my truck looked:

2013-11-25_10-36-17_126_zpsc1e27b74.jpg

I see myself using this product very often since I usually dont have time to do a whole wash and that I need to get another washmit from some grit bumbles in it that dont help prevent swirls.

Dylan,

This truck looks like it's in need of a full 3 bucket wash. To try and add some type of limitations would you agree this is beyond recommend dirty limit?

I've used rinseless washes for years, do them the majority of the time and will use them when the prevailing 'wisdom' says don't. You've all seen my G8 and you know I love it and keep it as close to perfect as possible. I have total confidence in the industry leader since I've developed my own hybrid system of using it. This past weekend I was in the garage rinseless washing the G8 and TBSS while the thermometer outside was struggling to make it into the double digits. Of course that meant it had to snow today... :rolleyes:

That said, I'm looking forward to giving this one a whirl, order placed.

"But consider this... you were buying a gallon (128oz) of waterless wash, which is a ready to use product.

The new stuff, (1) 16oz bottle can make you up to (16) 16oz bottles or 256oz of waterless wash so effectively a 16oz bottle (which ships cheaper than a gallon) can make you 2 gallons worth of the stuff its replacing."

A wonderful and economical point. Any loss of performance at all from the existing ready mix or can we expect an improvement? It seems to me we may see an improvement here.

Edited by IrishCurse

For anyone that's tried the "other" "industry leader" in a rinseless wash.....I freakin' DARE you to try this. You'll forget the other one even exists. It's that much better. PERIOD.

Can you get specific on what aspects are better?

Stoked to try this stuff out. I have a feeling I'll be getting rid of a gallon of another brand...

For anyone that's tried the "other" "industry leader" in a rinseless wash.....I freakin' DARE you to try this.  You'll forget the other one even exists.  It's that much better.  PERIOD.

I'd forgotten that I had the other one already.  Hmmmm, can I put a gently used gallon of the other stuff up in the garage sale section?  (kidding, I know I can't)